Prologue

Third Person POV

It was the year 1455, a woman walking along a path in the desert to a castle

It was the year 1455, a woman walking along a path in the desert to a castle. She hopes to meet the person who can teach her how to be a doctor. Bats were flying around her and she took out her knife and fought her way to the door. She took the end of her knife and banged on the door till it opened. The gears could be heard as the door was opening "Oh" the woman said. She stepped through the opening.

After she enter the castle the doors started to shut and the woman looked around "My name is Lisa. I am from the Village of Lupu. I want to be a doctor." a voice boomed from somewhere "You bang on my front door because you want to daub chicken blood on peasants." Lisa scrunched up her nose in disgust "Don't mistake me for a witch. Everybody out there already does that. I believe in science, but I need to know more. I've exhausted my other options, and all the stories say the man who lives here has secret knowledge." a cape flutters from a distance and she new that he was moving around till he was in her presence.

" a cape flutters from a distance and she new that he was moving around till he was in her presence

"I am Vlad Dracula Tepes, and I do not get many visitors. What have you to trade for my knowledge, Lisa from Lupu. Perhaps I could help you relearn some manners." she crossed her arms "I've crossed the threshold of your home, and you haven't offered me a drink or even to take my coat." Vlad looked at her "What if I took a drink from you? Or have you loaded yourself with silver, crosses, and garlic in superstitious fear?" Lisa thought for a minute "I might have eaten some roasted garlic earlier." she looked back at Vlad "Was that rude? I-it was all I had left. I'm really not interested in superstition, or being some muttering wise woman cheating people with boiled nettles and entrails. I want to heal people. I want to learn. Will you help me? You are definitely different to most humans I have met in recent times. Maybe I can teach you to like people again, or at least tolerate them, or stop putting them on sticks."

After Lisa talked Vlad couldn't help but to chuckle under his breath "I gave that up a long time ago. Where is Lupu Village?" she looks at him and assumes he doesn't travel "You don't travel much." he doesn't show any body language to indicate that she was right "I can travel. This entire structure is a traveling machine." Lisa knew she was not getting a direct answer from him "But you don't. Do you? Maybe you should. The world is changing. Travel, like people do. You might like it."

For a while Vlad looks at her and looks away "I've known you two minutes, and you offer for me to walk the earth like an ordinary peasant while I give you the knowledge of immortals, the true science

For a while Vlad looks at her and looks away "I've known you two minutes, and you offer for me to walk the earth like an ordinary peasant while I give you the knowledge of immortals, the true science." he leads her to a room which everything that has to do with science and technology.

" he leads her to a room which everything that has to do with science and technology

Lisa looks in awe and mesmerized by everything surrounding her "Ohh... My, they won't be peasants anymore if you teach them. They won't live such short, scared lives if they have real medicine. They won't be superstitious if they learn how the world really works." He looks at her and chuckles again "Why should I do that? To make the world better." she turned to him "Start with me, and I'll start with you." Vlad smirks "I think I might like you."