Unexpected Catch Of The Day

Chase's POV:

Ella and I were talking about our crushes. I giggled when Ella took off and I watch before I got knocked down. "W-w-w-w-what? Who's there?" I asked, only to hear a voice.

"You are a faggot that needs to die," I heard, before sceaming loudly in pain.

Rocky's POV:

I walked to Rubble's puphouse when I heard the screaming. I looked and saw Shicra beating and punching Chase hard, like REALLY hard, all over. "SHICRA!!!!!" I shouted, running up to her and Chase. I saw Shicra saw me and took off, leaving a hurt Chase. "Chase, you okay?" I asked. I held Chase in my arms, seeing his beaten up body. I watched Marshall take Chase to the ER room in the lookout.

Marshall's POV:

In all my life I never saw Chase more hurt then ever. I thought he always been the toughest of the pups, but the more I treated his body, the more wounds I saw on him. Not the wounds from Shicra made, but old wounds. I saw cut marks on Chase's wrist, old bruises that looked like come from a bottle or punches, a long scar going from his hip...............................................................................................................................................................................................................up to his neck. "What the fuck?" I said in shock. Chase was more hurt then anyone but didn't say anything about them.

"Will he be okay?" came a voice.

I looked and saw Tuck. He looked concered and I knew what could happen. "He'll be okay as long as he rest. Okay?"

Tuck nodded and sat near Chase. "I'll watch over him, even if I have to be tied down," I heard tuck said.

I smirked and locked the door to the ER, making sure Chase and Tuck were locked in. I went to find Zuma, who was hugging his brother, Torpedo, and shaking paws with a wolf shepherd. I think. "Hi there" I said, grabbing their attention.

"MAWSHALL!!!" YOUW HEWE!!!" Zuma shouted. " I know you know my bwothew, Towpedo." I nodded when he said that. "Well, this is Mis Angel Heawt, Chase's mothew."

I thought about what Zuma said and went pale. Chase's mother was in the lookout. And Chase told us about her. This made me faint.

Torpedo's POV:

I watch Zuma rush over to Marshall. I haven't known the dalmatian long, but I knew he meant well. I, also, know Zume has a crush on him AND me. I wonder what will happen~.