The Wettest Dream Ever

Chase's POV:

~~~~~~~~dreamscape~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down a path, in the middle forest, at night. It was spooky. I didn't know where I was. I walked for a while until I saw a light. "Finally!" I ran to the light and everything got clear. I was at a lake. I felt thirsty and drank some water from the lake. I saw a pair of golden fur paws and looked up, only to see Tuck. "T-Tuck? You get lost too?"

"Yep," Tuck said.

"Do you know how to get back home?" Tuck lived near Adventure Bay, so I could walk to the lookout from there.

"No, but I know how we can spend time while waiting for help~"

"O-okay."

"Lay on your back~~~"

(Warning: Sex Sen- Why am I even warning you? Read it if you want)

I did so and Tuck came really close. He sniffed my dick, and I blushed. I was about to say something, when Tuck did something to make me moan. Tuck bobbed his head faster and making me moan louder. I felt like I was going to reach my climax. "T-Tuck, I-I'm g-gonna-~"

"Do it~" he said, in a commanding sexy tone.

~~~~~~~end of dreamscape~~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped awake and looked around, slightly disappointed it was a dream. I laid down and felt something wet touching my member, and realized what it is. "DAMN IT!" I shouted. I got up and cover my bed with the sheets, then took a big sniff of my puphouse, only to facepaw myself. "Of course my puphouse smells." I got outside and went inside the lookout, after making sure no one else was up. I got Marshall firefighter pup pack, which was filled with water, went back to my puphouse, and use the hose on bark. I was cleaning my puphouse early since we had to wash our puphouses. This way it be done already. I was working on washing my puphouse with the water cannons, when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to look and- "AH! TURN IT OFF!"

I turn the water off to find a wet Tuck. Wait... TUCK?!?!?! "H-h-h-hey Tuck," I said nervously.

"Hey Chase," Tuck said, shaking the water cutely off him. I blushed deeply and passed out.

Tuck's POV:

Huh? That's new. I put Chase in his puphouse and put Marshall's pup pack up. Why was he washing his puphouse this late? Probably something. I smiled at Chase and walk to me hiding spot. I want to surprised him tomorrow. Get ready Chase, because your dominance may come to a stand still.