A

Aiden Nicholas Williamson
Aged nineteen
Currently single
Employed: Bartender

Aiden Williamson is a handsome young man whom people think has it all figured out, but that is far from the truth or at least it is now

Aiden Williamson is a handsome young man whom people think has it all figured out, but that is far from the truth or at least it is now. Aiden's mother passed away as soon as she gave birth to him, this is something that his father blamed him for his entire life which caused them to have a terribly shaky relationship with one another. As soon as Aiden turned 16 for reasons unknown his father had had enough of him and kicked him out, Aiden had no food and no money, he was forced to find a job and fast.

For a solid two years he bounced around jobs, luckily a good friend of his allowed him to crash with him until he got on his feet. Finally on his 18th birthday he found luck, he saw a Help Wanted sign outside of a very popular bar. That day was the day he had finally found a job he enjoyed....bartending. From then on Aiden has been living on his own in the beautiful city of LA in a oh so breath taking apartment that he as turned into his own personal paradise.

Love isn't exactly on Aidens brain right now considering he just had his heart ripped out of his chest and buried 6 feet below. But that doesn't mean that he's not open to giving it another try because if he in fact finds the right little lady he would do any and everything to keep her, but at this point it's take a lot to catch his attention.