D

Dontae Raymond Simmons
Age twenty-three
Currently Single
Employed; Teacher

Dontae Simmons grew up in poverty most of his life, he was raised by a single mum on occasion he'd see his piss poor excuse of a father

Dontae Simmons grew up in poverty most of his life, he was raised by a single mum on occasion he'd see his piss poor excuse of a father. Growing up he watched his mother struggle greatly and it broke his heart, he swore that when he got older he was going to do everything in his power to make up for all the times that she was drug through hell. Sadly he didn't get to keep his promise, when he was eighteen his mother passed away, she had been fighting an aggressive form of cancer that was progressively getting worse and worse. The loss of his mother destroyed him but he knew that his mother would want him to go on in life and make her proud.

As soon as he got out of high school he went to college to become a teacher, unlike most he graduated from college early and quickly pursued his teaching career however he didn't choose Mathematics, Science or History, he choose to be a Home Et teacher. Since cooking was something that he enjoyed doing with his mother he decided he wanted to teach others how to cook and share some of his mothers wonderful recipes.

Dontae is very laid back with a care free attitude, however he is also extremely flirtatious especially once he has his eyes on you then he'll definitely show you what he's capable of. Most women and even some men melt as soon as they get a glimpse of his beautiful blue eyes, it doesn't help that he has an absolutely gorgeous smile and charming personality to go with it.