02:We're going where?! Part 2/2

Jack's Pov
We make it to school as I wonder what Nigel has planned for today. I wasn't really looking until I bumped into someone and fell down. A hand comes into my view, so I look up to see Rose offering her hand to me. I accept her kind offer and get up. "Hi Jake, how was your summer?" Rose ask. I give her a small smile while saying "It was fine. How was yours?" "Good! I was wondering if you would like to-"Rose began to ask me something but someone cut her off. "I wonder who would actually say yes to a blonde bimbo like you? I doubt Jake's taste is still that low Rose." A thick British accent spoke as I see a familiar redhead walking up to us. I manage to suppress a giggle so I don't seem like a jerk. Trixie, Spud and Rose guard me like a rare treasure. They're not wrong since I'm Nigel's treasure. "Whoa! Relax all I want is to give Jake something" Nigel says as I walk out of my 'defense' and face him. He smirks while handing me a flower. Not just any flower, it's a Chinese Lotus and it look so beautiful.

I smile at it as I ask "Where did you find this? It's the most beautiful Chinese lotus I've ever seen

I smile at it as I ask "Where did you find this? It's the most beautiful Chinese lotus I've ever seen. Also why did you want to give this to me?" He just replied with "yīn wéi wǒ xiǎng zhǎo dào yì xiē fú hé nǐ de měi mào de dōng xī , wǒ ài nǐ." ( Because I wanted to find something that matched your beauty and I love you.) I blush as he walks away from us. The others think the reason my face it red id because I'm angry cause they say "Don't let that flirt get under your skin Jake." I just nod, place the flower in my bag and head off to class. We made it for first period, when our teacher came in and made an announcement. "On Friday the entire school will be heading to Amity High for a sports festival with another school from Norrisville." I smile brightly thinking about scaring Danny and I hope the school from Norrisville is Norrisville high. I can see from the corner of my eye that Nigel is very excited.

Right now is lunch and somehow Nigel was able to drag me away from Trixie, Spud and Rose. "So how've you been babe?"He ask me and I smile. I start to tell how I've been. "So if it's Norrisville High that's coming will you, Nomi, Tengu and Dash become overprotective?"I ask raising my eyebrow. He just smirks at me. I hear voices that sound like my friends looking for me. I put a scowl on my face as they come near. "Jake let's go, it's almost time for class"Trixie says. Just before I left I heard "Wô ài nî."

Rose's Pov
After getting Jake away from that player we make it through the rest of the day without incident. It's after school and I'm about ask Jake on a date. "Hey Jake would like to go on a date?"I ask blushing as Jake looks so shocked and scared. Before I ask what's wrong a voice comes from behind us. "Didn't I say blonde bimbos aren't very attractive!" I turn to see Nigel cleaning his perfect finger nails as he's leaning against a wall. "What did you call me?"I ask with slight venom in my voice. "Oh nothing much. Just a blonde bimbo"he replies walking up to Jake. He looks him up and down until his eyes stop on the Chinese Lotus he has in his hands. He must have taken it out of his bag when school let out. He smiled sweetly at it and says "I'm glad you didn't burn it. It truly brings out your Chinese side, Ài". (Love) I growl as he slowly caresses Jake's face, who was most likely under a spell because he's not moving away. "What spell did you put Jake under you witch!"Trixie says angrily at the warlock. Nigel just glares at her before turning back to Jake. He leans forward and whispers something. I can't hear what he is saying.

Jake's Pov
Nigel whispers "See ya soon, Ài. I'll make sure by the end of the year your mine." He walks away as Trixie, Spud and Rose glare at his retreating form. I tell them I'm going home and I run away before they could respond. As I make it far enough from them, I pull out my phone to text Nigel one thing.......

Wô ài nî.......