4. Fired

"Out of all the person you decided to punch... you have to choose Taehyung. The heir of one of Korea's biggest export companies." Jiyoo's uncle sighed.
"Do you have any idea what this could mean?"

Um... I don't know, justice, maybe?

"In my defense, he was harassing me and being a jerk." Jiyoo insisted.
"But aren't you worrying too much? It's been like a day and nothing happened."

"Well maybe that's because he's still recovering from you cracking his head?"

"Uncle! It's okay, chillax. I'm pretty sure he won't do anything, he's probably too embarrassed to do anything anyway. So are we done now? Can I get back to work?"

"Jiyoo-yah... for the sake of your safety and for the sake of this place... I'm firing you."

"WHAT? But...uncle!"

"Jiyoo, I know it's not your fault for defending yourself but these kids... they're dangerous. They have the power. If they want something they could make it happen. If anything happens to you, your parents would never forgive me and I wouldn't forgive myself either. So quit."

"But..."

"Quit, I can introduce you to another job."

"Aigoo, we're glad you're looking much better!" Taehyung's group of lackeys said as they walked inside his hospital room.

"Aw..." Hayoung frowned as she observed the white bandage on his forehead:
"That girl! How dare her leave a mark on my Taehyung's beautiful face?"

"You're getting discharged today right? Let's go find that girl so we could teach her a lesson!" Hajin said.

"Yeah let's turned her in to the police!" Chaewon suggested as the others nodded.

"Are you guys dumb? Why would we call the police when we were just messing around."

"Then what are we going to do? We can't just let her go!"

"I have my own ways to decide."

"About that... I went to find her today and found out that she quit working there." Bin told the group.
"But don't worry! I also found out her name and did some research. I know what school she goes to and even her classroom."

"Tsk, even if she disappeared into another country I would still find her... I'm not letting her go so easily." Taehyung stated.

"But honestly props to her, I can't believe with just a punch, she knocked out our leader hahaha..ha... sorry." Chaewon apologized to the agitated Taehyung.

"But to be honest... is this necessary." Bin said looking around the private hospital room. "I know you tore some skin and bleed some but staying overnight in a VIP hospital room is a bit..."

"You have a problem with that?" Taehyung glared.

"No! No! Not at all!"

"Tsk... a dumbhead like yours wouldn't understand...This is just a part of my plan."

A/n:

I just finished Itaewon Class today and my life feels so empty 😔 Anyway I hope you guys are staying safe out there wherever you are.