Chapter 13

Cheryl's POV 

"So Bombshell, you never told me why you fled Riverdale" Veronica said as she twirled the straw of her milkshake in her finger.

"Well, as you know, I had the twins. I was just scared of how all of you will react, how Betty will react, how my family will react, specially Toni. So i fugured to just run instead of finding out" Cheryl replied with a shrug.

"You know I'll always be there for you Cher, I'm your best friend for heaven's sake" Veronica said as she held Cheryl's hand from the table reassuringly.

With that they continued their gossiping. A year after Cheryl left Riverdale, Veronica realized she was bisexual and had feelings for the resident's girl next door, Betty Cooper. So after a couple months she confessed and they ended up dating. They've been dating for 2 years now.

"So how's Jason?" Veronica asked.  (A/N: In this story Jason never died and is 4 years younger than Cheryl)

"He's good, he still lives with Nana, taking care of her" Cheryl answered.

They continued on for a few more minutes until Cheryl noticed that it was getting darker outside, making the decision to head home to her girls. They arrived at Toni's apartment fairly quickly.

Cheryl started searching for the 3 girls she previously left in the apartment. That's when she found them, huddled on Toni's queen sized bed, both little redheads cuddled to either side of Toni as their red hair was splayed across the black bed sheet. Cheryl snapped a photo and posted it on her Instagram before waking the three up. Though Allison beat her to it and immediately jump into her mother's arms.

"Mommy!!" Allison squeled as she engulfed Cheryl in a huge hug.

"I missed you too monkey" Cheryl giggled as she hugged her back.Just then Addison started waking up and leaped into her mother's arms as well.

After they shared a few giggled here and there they finally went down and saw Veronica on the sofa,eating while watching "Lucifer" on Netflix, shockingly though, she was dressed in pj's.

"ohh Hi girls!" she said enthusiastically, excited to finally see the famous twins Cheryl's been talking about all day while Toni bragged about them as soon as she found out. Veronica quickly stumbled to look for the big bag she had when she arrived earlier,  tripping a few times in the process. The 3 Blossoms just looked confused. When Veronica finally returned, she had 10 boxes in hands, some were big while some were small.

"Here! Open 'em up!" Veronica said with a smile as she handed them to the twins who only hid behind their mother's legs and looked up to her in approval. When Cheryl finally nodded, both girls rushed to pick a present to open up but Veronica handed them one .

When the girls first opened it up they both got a pack of colored pencils, next they got a sketch pad, third was watercolors, forth was a violin for both of them and last were cute matching outfits.

"Thank you so much!" Said the twins as they hugged Veronica.

"No problem kiddos, I'm gonna spoil you so much" Veronica giggled.

They talked for a couple more minutes until it got late. Cheryl put the kids to sleep while Veronica slept in the other guest bedroom. As Cheryl finished, she did her night routine and went to bed, cuddled next to her love.