The Fight

Right there standing in Percy's room were three big,ugly,nasty,giants with murderous looks on their faces.
Polybotes: oh if it isn't the puny little demigods
Percy: what are you three dimwits doing here
Ephialtyes: we're not dimwits!
Otis: yea!
Ephialtyes: let's BATTLE
With that polybotes charged Percy and Malari. They both sidestepped and tripped polybotes all whilst Percy uncapped riptide. Malari gained a few extra seconds from their kick as she called upon Ares for a weapon. Ares dropped a celestial bronze javelin in her hands. She said a silent thank you to the god of war. Otis fumbled towards Tyson with a gigantic sword and slashed it at his gluteus Maximus. Luckily, Tyson jumped over the mega blade and pulled his fist back for a right hook. Tyson brought his massive fist to Otis' face and he was out cold. Ephialtyes decided to jump in on the action so he charged annabeth and Nico,but they were prepared. Ephialtyes brought out a bow staff (not accurate but I've said this before I'mMr.Writer not Uncle Rick so I make the rules!) and did a stabbing motion towards annabeth. Luckily, Nico came in clutch and jumped in front of her, then he parried the attack. Nico started blocking, slashing, and stabbing at ephialtyes.
                        Annabeth POV
                  (Still third person tho)
It took a couple of seconds to get annabeth to realize that Nico was buying her some time. She bolted behind the ugly giant and climbed up his back and jabbed her bone sword into a crook in his armor. Once she pulled her sword out of the stinky giants back she back flipped off of him and ran towards Nico who was somehow on the floor.
                        Nicos POV
It was a major shock when he went flying into the living room, but this is how it went. He was buying Annabeth some time buy getting into a duel with the giant when he saw Annabeth sprint to the back side of the giant. He was still fighting off Ephialtyes while looking at the Athena spawn. Nico was staring in awe at annabeth as she climbed up the giants back when he went flying. The last thing he saw was annabeth stabbing the giant and back flipping off before slipping into unconsciousness. As you know all demigods have dreams, but this one is just plain....... different. Most of the time a demigod dream is all about monsters or losing someone. When he opened his eyes he saw Will.... HIS WILL!! What he saw was the dreadful breakup. He saw Will bring in Nyssa and tell Nico that he's fallen for her. Then his dream shifted to a quest with himself, Malari and thalia and what he saw made heat rise to his cheeks. He saw Malari call him cute and angelic while he was asleep.
Flashback
Malari:he looks so angelic and cute
Thalia:malari,this guy is a killing machine
Malari:I respect that
Nico: what are you guys talking about?
Malari:n-nothing!
Nico: okay then
End of flashback
When he snapped out of his flashback he didn't realize that he had woken up.
Malari: WHAT THE HECK NICO WE THOUGHT YOU DIED HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US!!!!!!!!!!
Nico: wait how long was I out
Annabeth: 7 hours
Percy: and 2 hours in you opened your eyes but didn't move
Sally: then you started madly blushing
Percy: so who wants to play some truth or dare
Malari: YEAAAA!!!!!