Bonus Chapter[7] : Chris' POV

Chris's POV

In this world of humans and supernaturals and maybe aliens, there is nothing better than the feeling of spending a lazy day with your sibling. He and I were in my room. I was reclined with my back against the headboard and he lay with his head and upper body on my lap. My fingers were combing through his black curls as we talked about my latest fascination. Although he believed that there was no talking going on, it was just rambling. He gave me this look some time ago that said a lot about how he felt about me not allowing him to express himself.

"He is so comical, Elio!" I chuckled, recalling the gym incident. "You just wait and watch, soon I'll have him captivated with me."

Elio simply gawked at me and then began the rapid movements of his hands. He has been mute since birth. All of us - the family members - started learning sign language along with him so that he didn't have to suppress his childish self. Apart from the usual ASL, Elio discovered his own signs which were a lot of help. Being courageous did help a lot too, he did not let his muteness turn into his shortcoming. Those who knew him were well aware of the fact that Elio was a sassy little thing. He did enough from time to time to keep their memory refreshed.

"Repeat that, slowly this time."

"Thickhead, I said that we will see captivation all right when he hypnotizes you and fuck your ass into oblivion."

"First of all, I don't mind thaaaat. He can fuck me, I am all for it. Second, you watch too many movies; you don't even know whether they can perform compulsion or not."

He just crossed his arms and spoke through the mind link because obviously, the diva couldn't just leave his dramatic pose - "They can. You are an Alpha, you should know about these things."

I simply chuckled at him.

"I do and that's why I am telling you that vampires can't do that. Only you Elio, only you can do this."

"Do what?"

"Have a whole pack of werewolves wrapped around your finger and yet not know anything about other supernatural creatures."

The diva lying in my lap merely lifted his index finger upwards pointing it at me and mouthed "Jump."

I caught his finger with my mouth and bit it lightly.

"Enough of this cheekiness. Now, listen. I met him again in the gym today and...," Elio cut me off with his signs. "What?"

"You saw him, not met him."

I placed my palm on his mouth as a gesture to keep his thoughts to himself for a while, rolled my eyes, and continued - "OK, so I saw him today, and guess what? He was hanging on a pull-up bar the same way as yesterday. I went to him, intending to tease him to hell because you have to agree with me that his reactions are hilarious. I flirted a little and tortured him into telling me his name. His name is Dimitri. After that I..." Looking down at Elio, I stopped myself mid-sentence. Shaking my head at his sleeping form, I lifted his head slightly and put a pillow underneath him, proceeding to cover him with a blanket.

Even a sleeping Elio couldn't stop me from thinking about my encounter with Dimitri. That vampire boy – no, that man is so intriguing. His reactions were just so raw. Although he seemed a lot calmer and collected today, it didn't make me any less enticed. The image of his face contorted in distaste had imprinted itself on my mind. I did not think I could ever forget how he seemed almost frightened of my touch. What was his deal with hating werewolves? If anyone should be hating on the other species, it should be me. After all, it was—

I abruptly broke my chain of thoughts to stop myself from delving into the darkness of the past. I would rather focus on Dimitri. What was he thinking? Did he think if I touched him, he would get some malady or he would get addicted to my touch?

My face curved as I grinned from ear to ear thinking about his squirming figure. The way he was wriggling and struggling to plaster himself to the wall to get away from me, it made me feel like a predator. He was giving me a chase. A thrill.

Damn! I groaned. Now I am getting excited at the prospect of a chase, but I should not be, with my brother lying on my lap. I focused on that fact and willed myself to not pop a full-fledged boner. I could have left him and gone to the bathroom, but I was not going to touch myself. I had enough decency to not do that; my parents and my uncle raised me to be a real man. I would relive myself and do a lot more but only after knowing for sure that Dimitri was attracted to me at least a little bit.

Soon Dimitri, soon.

══════☸☸☸══════

And that was Chris' point of view. What thoughts do you have about his thoughts?

To read a chapter ahead, check my profile on Tapas at QueenWithoutTheCrown.Do not forget to show me love by voting and commenting your love. I promise this gets interesting ;)

You can also join me on Discord on the Literary Lounge server. Link in my bio.

~ Appy <3