chapter 4: finish my first quest with added surprises!

I wake up, ready for the day. Its been 2 months since I got that mission, and now I can finish it. First breakfast though, I need the bonus it gives me...

Breast milk:
+10 HP

I am so gonna need this, my 5 hp was not gonna carry weight. Now to get my mom to let me leave. I'm on the floor already so this will be quick.

I started to crall over to the door and when I reached it, I knocked on the door to get my moms attention. It worked.

My mom stops doing the dishes and looks to the front door. I knock again. She looks down and sees its me knocking. "You wanna go outside?" She asks me and I nod. "Give me a second and we'll go out." She says to me but I shake my head no then point to myself then at the door. She seems to get what I'm saying. "You want to go out on your own?" I nod. "Not gonna happen, you're to young to go on your own. I would feel horrible if something happend." She says to me. It's time to put my training into action. I look my mom in the eyes and activate acting with deceit for an extra push and pull out my dough eyes. Her eyes soften a bit. "Dont look at me like that... you'll just make me feel bad for doing whats right..." She says as she rubs the back of her head. 'Break, break!' I chant in my head. After a few more seconds she finally breaks with a sigh. 'Yes! Acting and deceit for the win!' "Fine, Ill let you go," Yes! "but," No! "you cant leave the block, got it?" I nod my head lots. I dont need to go far. "Okay, let me unlock the door." My mom says as she walks up to me. She unlocked the door and opend it for me. "There, now dont go far, ya hear?" She asks me and I nod and start to crall forward.

Once outside, my mom closed the door and I got up on my feet immediately and ran down the stairs. Now at the bottom, I wait for the few morning people to pass and once they did, I moved to an alley across the street and went deeper and deeper. Once I was at the end of it a screen popped up...

Quest Complete!

You need to train but as long as your mom sees you, you're scrood

Objective: get away from your ex-jonin mom (Complete)
Objective 2: create 'Persuade' (Complete)
Hidden objectives: get your mom to let you leave herself (Complete), finish without anyone but your mom knowing you left (Complete)

Rewarded: 1100EXP, 2 SP, Skill books: ID Create/Escape

Congrats! You have leveled 4 times!

Kira Hyugo
The Gamer
Lvl: 5

10/10 HP (Regen 1 per hr)
10/10 MP ( Regen 1 per hr)

100/500 EXP

STR: 15
VIT: 5
DEX: 8
CHAR:0
INT: 170
WIS: 100
LUK: 55

6: SP
100 RYO

Status: none

Well... I'm about to start on my path to true gamer...
Put these points here and here. Done.

VIT: 10
DEX: 9

Good, with this I can start on the path of the hedgehog. 'Inventory'

As expected, my gray box that I haven't touched at all... give me the books. I reach out to the screen to touch it and when I did it rippled and my hand went into it and when I pulled my hand out two books were in my hand. I dismissed the screen and looked at the books...

You have aquired the skill books:
ID Create,
ID Escape

Do you want to learn them?
(Y/N)