2

........Bela had returned mahir's favour.
.
.
.
.

Bela when came in the room she saw mahir was destroying the decorations he did for her some hours ago to celebrate their 3 month anniversary.

Mahir was going to kiss her but she went behind a shadow leaving mahir alone with his decorations.

"Ye..... Mahirji dekhiye i am really sorry "

"Bela hmne kya decide kiya tha ki hum apne rishte ko ek chance denge.iss rishte to aage badhane ke liye tumhe ek kadam aage badhana hoga aur tumne kya kiya.bela jb tumhe meri zaroorat hoti hai tum sirf tb mera haath pakadti ho aur jb zaroorat nii hoti to mera haath jhatak ke chali jaati ho"

"Mahir ji. Maine badhaya na ek kadam aage "

" Aur phir 3 kadam peeche.Bela ye jlti bhughti light haina bs aese hi meri ahmiyat hai tumhari zindagi me. Bela tum mere pyaar ko aese sre bazaar nilaam nii kr skti aaj tumhe mere saare sawalo ka jawab dena hoga. Btao mughe kya problem hai tumhari. Zabardasti nibha rhi ho ye rishta "

"Nii mahir ji"

"Toh majboori me nibha rhi ho "

"Nii"

"To jaan bhugh ke kr rhi ho "

"Nii "

"Toh kya. Bela dekho mughe aaj sb btao wrna mai chla jaunga"

"Haa "

"What haa. Fine"

He starts going..

"Rukiye mahir ji "

" Mahirji mai ye rishta nibhana chahti hu. Aapse aur iss rishte se alag nii hona chahti "

"Kyu"

Bela starts thinking what to say.

"Theek hai mai ja rha hu " Mahir starts going.

"Rukiye mahir ji "

Bela stops him but again starts thinking.

"Theek hai tum aaj nii bta pa rhi hona to kl bta dena " And he again starts going.

"Mahir ji rukiye ek minute. Kl party mein sbke samne "

"Ha to kya hua. Nii bta pa rhi ho to jata dena " And again starts going.

"Rukiye mahirji rukiye jta dena mtlb kaise jtana ".

She asked while raising her eyebrows.

Mahir comes closer and kisses her cheek.

" Favour hai. Kl party mein return kr dena. Agar tumne kl party mein ye lauta diya to mai samagh jaunga aur nii lautaya to bhi samagh jaunga mtlb jo bhi hai "

Mahir walked out smiling while bela was continuously blushing.

______________________________________

Bela was wearing pink colored dress. All the ladies were looking very beautiful in similar outfits.

Mahir was thinking about his favour and blushing.

"Kya baat mahir bhai itna blush kyu kr rhe hai. Bela bhabhi ne kuch kiya kya " Adi asked while tapping his shoulder.

Mahir could not help but to blush even more.

"Kya hua kyu tang kr rhe ho mere bete ko " Sumi asked caressing mahir's cheek.

"Kuch nii sumi aunty mahir bhai aaj kl bela bhabhi ke khayalo mein hi busy rehte hai mai unse bol rha tha ki hmse bhi baat krle"

"Acha chalo ab mere bete ko aur tang mt kro. "

Mahir was talking on bluetooth when his eyes met his Angel's eyes and forget to breath. She was looking damn beautiful. He ended his phone call and went towards her.

"Bela you are looking beautiful"

"Thankyou mahir ji "

"Waise bela tumhe favour to

Before he can complete his sentence sumi called bela and bela left giving a smile to mahir.

Everyone was enjoying but mahir's eyes was on bela. He was following her with his eyes. He kept on staring at her.

Shaan aproached bela for a dance but bela denied at first but he kept on requesting her so she gave up at last.
Shaan took her to the dance floor where other couples were also dancing. Shaan held her and they started dancing slowly.

Although bela was uncomfortable but she maintained a fake smile on her face.

They kept dancing for sometime then bela tried to go by giving an excuse and shaan let her go.

She was searching for mahir but could not find him. She asked sumi where he was she told him that mahir was with his friends.

Bela went to in his direction. She knew he was staring at her all the time even when she was dancing with shaan. She knew he was hurt. Of course he was . He can't see her with anyone else.

Bela finally reached to him with all these thoughts running in her mind.

"Mahir ji mughe aapse baat krni hai "

"Bela mai abhi apne friends se baat kr rha hu "

"Mahir ji please its important"

"Bela please "

Bela face fell hearing mahir's words. She was about to go but she remembered something so turned and directly kissed mahir's cheeks standing on her toes.

Mahir's eyes widened with shock same with his friends.

"Mahir we will talk later. You should talk to your wife" One of his friends said winking at him. And all his friends left from there.

"What was that bela "

"Aapka favour. Aapne hi toh kha tha party me return krne ke liya. Krdiya maine. Ab aapko jo samghna hai samghiye. Aur ek baat yaad rakhiye bela sharma nii nii bela seghal kisi ka favour nii rhkti"

Mahir was completely overwhelmed with her to reply.

"Acha ji "

"Hanji.Mahiji I am really sorry vo shaan ke saath dance krne ke liye. But unse itni zid ki thi kya krti. I know you are hurt. "

"It's okay bela. Waisa kya mai tumhe ek aur favour de skta hu "

"Ab konsa favour"

"Mahir dragged her more closer to him and pecked her lips"

This time bela's eyes widened as if it will come out of the socket.

Before wasting one more second mahir started kissing her slowly. They were kissing for long time. And when they backed out they saw all the family members, guests and their friends staring at them as if they are aliens.

After some good minutes of awkward silence they started laughing. Behir were really embarrassed.

Andy came to mahir and said "beta maine tumhe itna bda room diya hai usme comfortable bed bhi hai uska use bhi kr liya kro "

With that both turned into tomato.

"Andy mere baccho ko tang mat kijiye "

"Sumi tumhare bchho ne kaam hi aesa kiya hai "

"Acha jao bcho room me jao "

Behir didn't needed any other instruction they just ran towards their room being hell embarrassed. Everyone continued their laughing session and behir their romance session..

And naagin 3 continues...

.
.
.
. Please ignore grammatical mistakes. And if anyone want os on any particular episode can tell me. ❤

Thanks for reading ❤.

Naagin3 Short Stories (✔) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara