5

On request of one of my lovely readers  SupriyaArumugam 💞.

Sorry for making you wait so long 🤗❤.

" aur kitna time lagne wala hai 1 ghanta? 2 ghanta ?Koi batayega mughe? " An annoyed mihir asked his cousins.

"No it's all done " The sweet voice  attracted everyone.

A girl dressed in white shirt and blue jeans with a pony tail slide out underneath the car. A tint of  black spread over  tip of her nose, making her utterly cute and adorable.

Mihir looking at her with such an intensity as if known her from ages.

Tere sang pyaar mai nii todna

Chahe tere peeche jag pade chorna aaaaaaa.

"So tum ek ldki thi. " Mihir's brother  asked amused breaking their Eyelock.

"Mai abhi bhi ek ladki hu  " She smiled sarcastically, standing up.

"Ni unka matlab tha tum ladki hoke ye kaam kyu kr rhi ho. "  Mihir tried to defend his brother. More like agreeing with him as he never saw a girl repairing a jeep.

"Kyu ladkiya sirf rotiya aur baalon ki chotiya  bnane ke kaam kr skti hai ?nii na.Ladkiya aur bhi kaam kr skti hai jaise
Gaadi ke pech aur dimaag ke pech ko tight  krne ka ." An amused shravani replied sarcastically while cleaning her hands with Handkerchief and tugging it in her jeans.

"Well Mai yha aae thi kisi kaam se pta chla aap logo ki car kharab hai aur chaar chaar ldke mil ke bhi theek nii kr pae.

Waise ye literally mere baye  haath ka khel tha. " Although her face was plastered with beautiful smile but the taunt could be easily separated out.

"Thanks lady " Mihir's brother genuinely was grateful to her.

"Never mind excuse me." She started  wrapping all her tools .

Mihir's eyes never left her for a second.
He felt like she has some connection with him. He felt so restless but could not do anything.

In mean time all his other friends too joined him.

"Mihir jeep theek hogae kya " Always excited tanya asked clinging to mihir.

"Yess.thanks to this beautiful lady " Mihir's brother replied signing towards shravani.

Tanya smirked looking at shravani as she knew now she can fulfill all her evil desires. She has been waiting for this day since so long. She felt so happy.

"Thank you beautiful lady" She copied  his comment.

Shravani smiled towards her keeping her negative thoughts aside which her mind occupied  since when tanya joined them.

Finally she wrapped all her tools and stood up, smiled towards them and started going her way.

All of them settled in their jeep.
Mihir looked back as the same time shravani turned.

Mihir nodded  at her and she again smiled responding to him.

.
.
.
.
.
. I am following her since long but she didn't showed her face  till now.

The girl in white saree continuously walking in front of me.

Where she is going? And why am I going behind her?

I want to know about her. Who is she. I need to know.

"Hey turn around "

She stopped at my voice  , her beautiful hairs covering her face.