* Ava's Dads

Thyme's P.O.V

"This is a relic." Ava said looking at Mrs. Oats' old camera. The old lady brought it earlier and asked Ava to fix it for her.

"A relic?!"

"Is it powerful?"

"Can it kill someone!?"

I snort at their perky reactions. Ava told me that they took almost everything literally. It's stupidly adorable.

"It's gonna kill me wih how complicated this thing for me to fix."

"You can fix a relic?"

"No. Mrs. Oats brought this over and ask me to fix it for her. She's gonna pay me once I've done that, she'll probably use to take pictures of you guys which I could charge her for or something." Ava explained.

"Why does she want that?"

"Because of her stupid fantasy."

"Mrs. Oats thinks you guys are our boyfriends, and at this point I'm tired of fighting her with taking things the wrong way." I contined, shuddering. "She's old and close to death I think."

"So if anyone asks, just tell them you're my boyfriend or whatever. Also keep asking Mrs. Oats stuff so I could earn money."

"Oh wrong move, sister."

"You know it's funny, elder humans here don't seem to be terrifying as Lady Grandma?" Leif said. Well some of them are.

"Huh wait, Lady Grandma?"

"Yes. She's the former queen of Daemos and one of the most powerful." Rhys stated.

"From her title, is she Asch's grandma cause he's..?"

"Correct." Asch nodded. "Atleast one prisoner is smart."

"Wow I'm surprise you can complement someone." I said sitting beside Asch on the couch with my guitar. He scoffs and turns away.

Ava still doesn't get it and they talked more about Lady Grandma. Afterwards, she explained about the old camera then went to her room to change.

"Facinating, there's so many runes inside of it."

"Those aren't runes." I told Rhys who is inspecting the insides of the camera. "They're called gears, bolts, and nuts. They hold pieces of the camera together so it would work to take a photo. That's the best way I could describe it."

"Incredible."

When Ava comes out of her room, she and Rhys started to work on fixing the old camera. I sat back at the couch playing with my guitar.

"Hey Ava, would you guys like some background music?" I asked. She doesn't look away from her computer, so Rhys was the one who requested to playing the song I played yesterday. "And what would that title be?"

"I belive it's about bringing back memories and everything has changed over by the castle on the hill. I'm not entirely sure what it's called but it was those words that kept on repeating in the song." I stared blankly at Rhys. He just mentioned three song titles in one sentence.

"It's alright Rhys. You've got good taste." I said, first playing Memories by Maroon 5.

Ava and Rhys attempts to fix the camera, while the others and I take spots on various parts of the house watching them work. They finished it until Noi tries to touch it but knocks it over. Starting over. When they're done, Rhys requested Ava to do a group photo. I'm still sitting on the couch when I suddenly feel I'm being lift up. I look down to see it's Noi carrying the couch with one arm. Man, he is much stonger than he looks. It shakes a bit making me grab one of couch's arm.