* To Impress Her

Thyme's P.O.V

So here I am again, alone with the Daemos while Ava's gone out to meet with her parents. The atmosphere is different now, they obviously want to impress Ava to marry one of them, but their style of courting is not the norm and I like it. If I were Ava, I'd coose Noi, he's just too adorable. I'm not sure who she'll pick though, and despite her type of guys are the ones who look innocent, she prefer the one who have the silent bad boy vibe. What? Too creepy? It's just from what I have observe.

"Hey, what else are there that a guitar can do?" Leif asks. Oh yeah, I'm in my bedroom with him and Noi. In terms of improving, they're doing great and quick learners. We even made a cover.

"Other than playing it for fun, you can use it to serenade someone." I replied.

"What's that?"

"It's like you can court someone by singing them a song they love." I look at Leif who already teleports off to somewhere with one of my guitars. Great.

"How can I win Princess Ava?" Noi sighs croaching and putting is face on his arms.

"Noi come here. I want to help you." I said walking to the window.

"You can?" He tilts his head standing next to me.

"See that flower stand over there?" I point at the said stand, "I recomend you should buy Ava flowers, her favorite are those yellow ones."

"Why flowers?"

"Because giving out random gifts is a kind gesture that you care about that special someone, and it's actually one way to woo a girl's heart. You can buy her anything especially if it's her favorite, but don't tell her that you knew it's her favorite, she'll like you even more."

"Hmm I guess that would be a good idea, but I don't have any money to pay." I smiled at Noi and handed him some cash. She really likes him huh, plus the chances of them being together is higher than with Asch. "A-are you certain to give me this Thyme?"

"Yes, I could tell that you really love her, not just to win her over." And also because they have more chemistry. "So go get her tiger!"

"I will!" Noi shouts and runs off the door.

"Be sure to change into your human clothes!" He turns and runs to their magic portal.

I suddenly smell something savory hitting my nose. I walked out of my room where Rhys is in the kitchen cooking up a soup. That's right I haven't had my coffee, I should make one.

"What 'chu cooking good looking?" I ask, tip-toeing to plop my head over his shoulder.

Rhys jumped in surprise but it was imidiently replace by releif. "Oh, Thyme you startled me. I'm coo-king one of Mrs. Oats' vegtable soup." Rhys replied continuing to stir the pot.

"Cool." I took a spoon and tasted it, needs more flavor. "So why did you decide to learn cooking?" I added a few spices to enhance it.

"Because uhh.. I want to.."

"Impress Ava?"

"No, noooo."

"What for research? Like the date?"

"No! I mean yes! Uh it's because I just wanted to study cooking and learn more what E-eart has to offer for research." Rhys chuckles with beads of sweat rolling down his face. Hmph, liar. Atleast he's trying. "How does the soup taste?"

"It's alright." I see Rhys smile with relief at my complement. His smile is kinda cute. "Buut I'm kinda disappointed you didn't come to me, since I used to be a cook."