chapter 4

Phana pov

Am i bending ?!! Am i bending ?!! Am i bending ?!!  Shit, only this was running inside my mind sitting next to forth in the car. I feel super comfortable with him and i really don't want to ruin it with my unsure feelings.

We even have same music taste, same thought process and he is so hot when he is driving. Will he ever consider me, there is nothing worse than getting friendzoned.

Should i ask him? Not so early. I'm One hundred percent sure He'll reject me if i make a move now.

"Forth why are you so quiet, are you regretting agreeing to this trip" i spoke my mind, that's what i am.

"What? No. I'm just planning our day" he tap his fingers on the steering.

"Ummmm.. i don't understand, what's there to plan" i shrugged my shoulders.

"How will something turn successful without a proper plan" is this question for real.

"Forth this is just a voluntary health camp, we are simply going to distribute food packets to the villagers, give them basic medications, bath few kids, play with them and come back. What is there to plan" where is the fun if everything is too much organised.

"Oh" he didn't take his gaze out of the road.

We stopped in a gas station. I shopped few snacks and food while forth filled gas.

I came out eating my favourite snack which is a baked veggie and saw forth being swarmed by a group of hot girls 'My dear readers do you think i have chance with him' i pouted and stood there.

Why do i worry so much. I'm hot as well, it is just i miss two boobs. Does that contribute a lot?

I went near the crowd. Forth was never looking at them, not even one. "Forth, what's umm happening"

"Pha" he smiled , his reaction totally changed after seeing me. "You're done?"

"Yahh" i scratched my nape when everyone's attention turned to me.

He stood up, took my hand and dragged me to our car,earning few gasps from the girls.

He started the engine i stopped eating my snacks. I don't want him to get annoyed of me. "What is that" forth asked looking at the packet.

"Baked Veggies, my favourite. Do u wanna try?" I took the crisp to his mouth. He yanked his head back at reflex and then opened his mouth small. He took it in his mouth and smiled at me. "It tastes real good"

Rest of the trip to the village was 'eating' 'feeding' 'eating' 'feeding'  i blushed everytime i feed him, but he looked so unaffected. I felt butterflies racing on my stomach whenever our eyes meet.

Oh my God, this is so bad for my heart. I have made so many stupid decisions in my life, falling for a straight man isn't one of them. I was straight before meeting him too.

We finally reached the camp site. Few doctors were already treating elderly people and some were vaccinating children.

"Forth, let's leave our things in that tent and start helping" i said walking towards a lonely tent. "They don't look like they need our help" forth said walking beside me.

I shrugged and settled our bags in the tent.

"Forth, I'm gonna go teach those kids. They don't need my hand here" i was so excited to see a lady teaching to a bunch of bored kids. There are enough doctors to diagnose and treat.

He nodded "i will go repair those houses" he removed his shirt he was wearing. I gulped at the sight, fvck. God must have spent extra time sculpting him. I wonder how touching those abs would feel.

"Umm c-" i cleared my throat "careful" i said. He beamed his smile and gave thumbs up.

I was running behind kids who were hiding from injections and school. Catching one itself was so tiring and i thought parenting was easy.

Forth was fixing the roof. His biceps caught my attention from afar. I totally forgot everything and ogled at him until i felt someone tugging my trousers. "Oh hey little girl" i bent my knee to her eye level.

"Uncle wha chu stawing at?" She spoke sucking her thumb. I took her hand and wiped it with a tissue. "I'm looking at that shirtless uncle right there" is this even legal, am i allowed to tell this to her?

"Stawing is wude" i chuckled "that's correct, staring is rude. I am just looking how beautiful he is" meet you guys in jail. I have not spoke about forth to any of my friends. This is the side effect of it.

"Whaa" she gasped "but boy fwind girl beautiful" she must be thinking older than we all assumes.  Time to play the adult "that's not true young lady, it is all love and respect that matters. If a boy likes a boy, there is nothing wrong in it unless they treat each other right" i ruffled her hair.

There was a loud noise erupting from where Forth was working. A girl who tried to paint the top has slipped from the ladder and hurt her back.

Forth is carrying the girl who is groaning in pain to the bed we have.

I ran to them and there were already doctors working on that girl "you alright forth" i touched his shoulder. "I'm fine, it is just this poor girl" he went back to work like he is born for fixing the roof in this village.

What is he? Robot? Why is he not involving himself in anything fun. I questioned myself and went back scratching my scalp. Nooooooo, this is so confusing. I can't take this. I am sure, i really like this guy.

Why the hell does he have to affect my mood this much? No one gets that rights except me.

I headed to forth stomping my foot in every step.

"Forth" i yelled with hands rested on my waist.

"Pha" he climbed down from the ladder. "Umm" i gulped again "put a shirt on" i threw his shirt at his chest. He did, i grabbed his wrist and dragged him far from here in search of shade. He wasn't even struggling to let himself free.

I finally found a big tree. "Forth i know it's too soon and creepy but trust me, i think i have feelings for you" i blurted out in a single breathe.

He rubbed his forehead "look pha, you are a great person. Good friend to hang out. But i don't think i like you that way. I- I'm sorry" he said.

Good, great, i messed up isn't it? That's alright though, i atleast got to know what he thinks.

"No problem forth, let's be friends asusual. Just forget this ever happened, i don't want my confession to change anything in our friendship" i said reaching for his hand. He nodded and smiled, his pure innocent smile. "Too bad i lost this guy, atleast i tried"

Heyyy peepss 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

I know i took forever to update.

I did not get time, it is just I'm talking to someone *blushing red*

Vote
Comment

Share love❤