Prologue

SH Company has made a lot of famous productions, winning awards all years. All its workers are very recognised around the world, including their leader, Silver H.

He's won a lot of awards during all his life, what made him create his own company. His most recent work "Kaitou Joker" draw the attention of international media, not just because of the show, but the actors.

Jack Jones

A 18 years old who just entered the acting world last year but that doesn't take away his great talent. He's the protagonist.

Queen Emerald

Silver's pupil who started with just 8 years old. Famous model and actress, maybe the future company's leader. 

King Spadon

As jack, he's 18 years old and entered with him into this world. It is usually to see them together, and not just in the work.

Cyan and Rose Witch ( I didn't know how to call them)

The Revolutionary twins. They've made a lot of series and some movies, they also have a foundation to help orphans. 

Everyone has done a great job in the 1st season, wich made fans aks for another one.

Their lifes are very busy for the moment, the new season, new coworkers, friends, and Why not? their romantic life.

************************************************

I was thinking about this AU a long time, and then said Why not?

So...

See you!!