Chapter 3

One week has passed and he just wants to sleep, is it too much to ask?

Walking to the exit he saw King typing something in his phone but put it away as soon he saw him.

"Are you hiding something from me?" graping his arm around the long headed shoulders, Jack give him a mocking smile" Do you have a girlfriend? C' mon, tell me, I'm your best friend."

"I-I don't have a girlfriend. I was talking to Queen and Shadow, we are going to a bar near to the station".

"Oh, give them my regards".

"Oh no, you're coming with me" taking his arm, King started his way with Jack crying.

What a child.

******************************************************+

"You're late. What took you so long?" Queen was sitting along with Rose in a couch, Cyan in front of them and Akai on-wait.

What was Akai doing there?

"Hi guys, hope you don't mind if I join you."

"Don't worry. There's always space for more". Taking sit at the table, the new arrivals ordered a drink to pass the night.

Everyone was chatting and laughing, needless to say that Cyan was already drunk and fighting every person near the table. Rose trying to calm him down, Queen helping her and King recording the moment.

"What a funny group you are" Akai said smirking, feeling grateful with Queen for invite him. Completely contrary of what Jack felt on his seat, King will pay for it. He was so tired and alcohol makes him feel sleepy." Aren't you enjoying?"

Jack turned his face to Akai who looked fresh compared with him."I can't understand how everyone has energy after work. Look at me! I'm about to fall sleep. I have eye bags and you still looking as hot as ever" resting over his arms he let out a yawn.

"Thanks?..."

"You're welcome. You really have it hard, model and actor. And you do it very well, even I'm your  fan. You started from the bottom and now you are on the top, all by yourself. You're the symbol of effort and dedication. " His words took Akai by surprise. He was his fan?  He didn't look like.

Jack treated him like another fellow in the industry when the first met. He didn't take the chance as others could.

"Well, I'm happy to hear that. You are a very good actor too, so be sure I'll be always there supporting you... Jack?" Looking at him, he was completely asleep. "Hahahah.... you are very interesting..."

****************************************************

It has been a month....

I'll just leave this chapter here and...