Chapter 1

Another work day.

Since he was a kid he dreamed of being an actor, it all started watching movies with his parents. The action, romance, how they would put all of them in the character, it was amazing.

He worked hard every day to make his dream truth. One day, he was performing in his city's local theatre with his best friend when a man approached him and gave them an oportunity to be more.

It wasn't until they have sign the contract that found he was the famous Silver H., Owner of the biggest productions company in the world.

And now, after all this years, he is working in the second season of a popular show as the protagonist.

It's time to go to work.

*************************************************************

He arrived in the set at 8 o'clock, just in time. Next to the cameras was his best friend, King, walking towards him.

"Jack, good morning"

"Morning King, What's up?"

"Not much, we're just waiting to start the film" All the staff was running around, makeup artist take them towards their dressing room. There was Hachi already dressed up, he waited them to be ready and go to back.

At 8:45 am they started recording the first episode.

Around 11:00 am they took a break while Oniyama record his scenes, it was very exhausting, and they haven't done the fight scene jet.

Jack and King decided to find Queen who was in a photo shoot. She waved at them finished her work.

"Hey guys, how was the recording?"

"Very exhausting" the purple haired looked behind her and smiled. Catching Jack's attention pointed to the boy who entered in the room. He has red hair and eyes of the same colour, he wasn't younger than them. When Jack saw him, he frozed.

His name was Akai, Akai Tsubasa, an 18 years old actor with many years in the company. He's participated in many productions, what made him be very known and have a lot of admirers, Jack was one.

Who can blame him? He even won the most handsome guy of the year contest.

"Are we gonna stay here or go to the cafeteria? I'm really hungry."

"You're always hungry, you need to take care of your diet or..." They left the room quickly, Jack stayed a little more to see the other.

That guy was so hot.