My Guardian Angel

02/25/2020 - 02/26/2020

Hello everyone. Here is the first chapter of Helena and Kane's new story. This isn't a continuation of my I'm Only His series like I said and like I said, I am going to try to finish the second story this year.

This story will have some of the same as the original but Kane will be a bit different. Good or bad you ask? Well you'll have to read to find out.

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting. Bye.

It's been said things happen for a reason. I was taught that growing up and I guess I still do believe that. Just like people cross your path. People come in seasons, some may stay for a while and some may stay for a lifetime. I've been blessed to have real close people by my side that have helped me through things that have happened. I have even accepted the fact that he came into my life that night that I wasn't supposed to be there, but I guess it was 'Fate'. If only 'Fate' had passed us by...

*WARNING: This story contains Attempted Rape, Abuse and Sexual Abuse. May not be suitable for younger readers.* 

"Helena, come on! I promise it's going to be fun." Tatiana my best friend since the second grade yells from the outside of her car.

I looked at her shaking my head no. I can't believe she made me come to this college party. My parents will kill me if they ever find out. It's hard enough that I lied to them about where I was going.

"Tatiana, we shouldn't be here. What if something happens?" I tell her through the window I had cracked opened a bit.

"Stop being such a wuss. Nothing is going to happen, except maybe getting drunk and meeting hot college guys." she beamed. It would be her to only think about getting drunk and getting screwed by some hot guy. It's been like this since she lost her virginity at the age of fifteen.

I thought about it for a minute. I shouldn't over think it. Right? I'm a senior in high school and should be enjoying myself. It's not like I'm not going to be here at the University of Miami in the Fall to start college. Plus, my boyfriend Ethan is away for the weekend and I've never been to a college party.

"Ugh, fine. As long as you promise that you won't get drunk and leave me alone with drunk people I don't know." seriously praying she doesn't drink too much.

"Cross my heart and hope to die if not you can stick a needle in my eye." she sang sticking out her pinky finger out just like she always does when we make a promise to each other.

I get out of her car and hook my pinky with hers. "You better." then hook my arm around hers laughing making our way into the fraternity party.

2 hours later...

"That bitch. She actually left me in this God forbidden place all by myself." I scream internally.