Parody Of The Night Mini Comic 2: Dinner

Yep I did another one can't help it I love these two Oc's. Alright enjoy!

Eduardo: You have got to be kidding me?

Eduardo stairs at the plate of food spaghetti and meatballs with marina sauce.

Ally: What's wrong with it?

Eduardo: Unlike you humans I don't think my metabolism can handle a meal like this.

Ally: It's only spaghetti and meatballs. You made food for me and so for you too.

Eduardo: Human food don't digest well for me~

Ally: It's good try it.

Eduardo was hesitant but when he sees the way Ally eating the meatball with the fork normal and she made Mmmmm sound chewing the chunks of meat she must really like it. If she did then so can he. Eduardo sigh looking straight at the meatball picking up with his fork and force his mouth to open wide and begin to chew with his fangs. Eduardo took a sip of his wine until his stomach gruggles loudly and he felt light headed. Then he place his hand over his mouth and dash to the nearby toilet pukes up the food.

Ally: Ha! Looks like vampires like you can't keep the meatball in you're stomach.

Ally teases as she follows Eduardo when he finshed puking his brains out and dunked his head on the couch groggy and weak.

Eduardo: I'm never going that again.

Ally: Hey calm down at least you give it a try.

Eduardo: I would have died if it was poison.

Ally: It's just a meatball..

Eduardo: WHAT!?

Ally: Nothing...Nothing!

Hope You Guys enjoy ❤