Get to know me better?

I woke up to the bright sun it looked beautiful outside, and for some reason I was in a good mood. I skipped to the bathroom brushing my teeth, washing my face. I picked out what I was wearing today put it on and went down stairs. "Good morning mother" I said giving her a kiss on her forehead. "Morning baby, your happy today?" "Yeah today is a good day." I said smiling. She dropped me off and today was a half day I dunno why but it was. Everybody gets to school earlier before classes start so they can chat with their friends. I get out the car and I'm walking up the stairs to see Sydney and her boyfriend Ty. "Hey Syd." I say with excitement giving her a hug. I look over not so excited no more and say "hey Ty." He looks at me and laughs. "Hey Lauren." I give him the cold eyes and walk away hearing Sydney say "you know that's not her name." I know Ty could be mean sometimes and annoying but I still love him like a brother. I keep walking and all of a sudden I feel hands on my eyes "guess who." The mysterious person said. I knew from the beginning it was Daniel because of his voice. "Ummmmmm is it Daniel?" The person laughed and took their hands off my eyes. It was Daniel, he laughed and grabbed my hand. "Hey girlfriend." He said walking me over to a table full of boys. I liked that he called me girlfriend it made me giggle inside. "Hey boyfriend." I said trying to play along. "Guys this is Laurian, Laurian this is Ponyboy." "Ponyboy? I like it." I said smiling. Ponyboy smiled back. "Dallas, and Zack." I was nervous I don't know why, maybe because they were all handsome. Ponyboy had brown hair and greenish eyes and he looked very kind and smart, Dallas looked like a bad boy his hair was dark brown and his eyes were brown, cold and mean, and Zack has dirty blonde hair with blue eyes he looked like he was fun to be around. "Nice to meet all of yall." I said. "Nice nice to meet you too." They all said back. I sat down for a few minutes and then had to go before the bell started "alright I have to go before the bell rings." Daniel gets up from the table and gives me a hug and I hugged him back "I'll take you home today." He whispered in my ear and then kissed me on the cheek and then keep pecking me on the lips. "Come on man." Ponyboy said laughing. "Alright alright see ya." He said to me as I was walking away. "Man she is pretty." "Daniel your lucky." "If you weren't my friend took her from you and I woulda-" their voices faded away as I got in the building.
RING RING!
I was on time for the very first time. Class was over I only had two classes because of half day so it was lunch time. I got my lunch and walked to my friends as we got our table. "So LeLe tell me everything!" Kam said with a big smile. I don't know how she does it but she knows when I have something to say before I even say it. "Come on tell me how the date went! Where did he take you? How was it? What did you wear? Did he flirt with you or kiss?" She whispered the last question. "Okay okay, he took me to the new carnival, it was fun, I wore my striped shirt and my black skirt, and yes." Neah looked me with big eyes and put her hand to her chest, Sydney sat there and laughed at Neah and Kam was so confused. "Yes what?" She sat there and thought "oh, oh, oh, you guys kissed?" She asked and her eyes got big when I nodded my head. "Aww my sister has a boyfriend." Neah said teasing me as I took sips of my juice and took a big bite of my sandwich. "Um Laurian, Daniel is walking this way." Sydney said while eating her gummy bears and pushing Kam away who was trying to get some. I took a quick look and the girls laughed. "What's so funny?" Daniel asked as he sat down next to me. "Nothing, so um Daniel you and Laurian are a thing right? Kam asked tilting her head. "Um yeah." He answered grabbing my hand. Neah looked at us and said "Daniel and Laurian sitting in the tree K-I-S-S-" "can you not!" Kam said looking annoyed. Sydney got a text from somebody "okay see you guys I have to go Ty is taking me some where. She said giving everyone hugs except for Daniel she just shook his hand. The others left a few minutes after, so me and Daniel got up and walked to his car. What time is it? I asked "12:56" he answered. We got in the car and he drove to a park. We got out and sat on the back of his car the wind blew and he came closer to snuggle with me. It was silent so I tried to make things fun "what's that over there?" I asked and when he looked I ran and yelled "CANT CATCH ME!" He got up and chased me, I ran and looked back and he tackled me "agh" I fell and he was on top of me. "Get off." I said squirming but he stayed on me. "get. off. me. please." I said in a kind voice trying to get up he sat there and laid his head on my chest. I squirmed again but then I quit. Then he picked his head up and said "your heart is beating fast." I just gave him the look. He put his head back down and laughed. 2 minutes later he picked his head back up and looked in my eyes and asked "do you want to get up now?" "Yes Daniel." I said "well, I'll let you up if you kiss me." I looked away and looked at him and giggled. "What's funny?" "You." I said pointing at him. "I guess you don't want to get up then." He said putting his head back down "wait okay fine." He picked his head back up and I kissed him on the cheek. "No right here." He said pointing to his lips. I kissed his lips and he got up. I got up after and brushed of the leafs that was in my messed up pony tail. We was walking to his car and I got on his back. He put me down when we got to his car and we sat there. "I want to know you more." I blurted out. "What do you want to know?" He said. "Well what's your favorite color?" "Red and yours?" He asked. "Blue" I answered and asked a few more "what do you do when your not in school? What's your favorite movie? What's your favorite game?" He looked up and then at me "when I'm not in school I'm at practice, my favorite movie has to be the karate kid, and my favorite game is spin the bottle." He smirked when he said the last answer. "What sport do you do?" He asked "gymnastics." I said "what do you practice for?" "Karate." He said he talked for hours and got ice cream. He took me home and kissed me goodbye.