Four

[Earlier]

Meanwhile, everyone managed to evade the Port Mafia, but they were still on their tails. They tried to find (y/n), but had no luck finding her locked up like a prisoner. "Where could she possibly be?!" Gasped Atsushi.

"If she isn't here, then there's one more place she could be in." Said Dazai.

"Where's that?" Asked Junichiro.

"Mori's office. The most dangerous place." Answered Dazai. "If we don't get her out of there soon, something bad might happen if we don't get there in time."

"What could happen?" Asked Atsushi.

"She could unleash her powers and kill someone with them. Therefore, tarnishing the agency's reputation." Said Dazai.

Everyone started heading towards Mori's office. "How do we get there without being seen?" Asked Atsushi.

"Junichiro will set up an illusion to distract the Port Mafia, and while they're distracted, we go unnoticed." Said Dazai.

Everyone nodded.

[Time skip]

Through the halls of headquarters, everyone started sneaking through to get to the office. "Where did they go?!" Shouted Akutagawa.

"They're not smart enough to escape." Said Chuuya.

"Junichiro, your power." Whispered Dazai.

In a flash, it started snowing in the halls. "Snow?" Asked Chuuya.

Soon, the mafia went wild attacking the illusions. The agency slipped past them easily, only for Akutagawa to realize they were fighting illusions. "They tricked us!" He shouted, "Don't let them get away!"

They raced down the halls, but they could get caught at any moment. "Quick! That vent!" Said Dazai, pointing to a vent on the wall.

Yosano opened the vent and everyone started slipping into it. "How are we all going to fit in there?" Asked Kunikida skeptically.

"It's pretty big actually. I tried to commit suicide in there once." Said Dazai.

"That's not surprising." Added Kunikida.

Everyone fit in, with Dazai leading. "Now if I'm not mistaken, a certain way will lead to the top of the building, and the first vent there will lead to the entrance of Mori's office. After we get there, Kenji will break the door down since it's highly likely the office will be locked in this state of so-called "emergency." Now let's do this!" He said.

Everyone quietly crawled through the vents for what seemed like a long time. "Are you sure you know the way, Dazai?" Asked Kunikida.

"I'm positive. Unless you want to back out and get us all killed." Said Dazai with a dark tint in his eyes.

"Alright, I'll believe you." Grunted Kunikida.

[Time skip]

It felt like an hour since they went through the vents. Soon, Dazai stopped. "What is it?" Asked Atsushi.

"We're here." Said Dazai.

He removed the vent opening and quietly put it into the vent. Everyone slipped out of the vent, and saw the entrance to Mori's office. Surprisingly, it wasn't guarded. "No guards." Said Atsushi.

"Just as I suspected." Said Dazai, "It's obviously a trap. Kenji, you know what to do."

"Sure thing!" Said Kenji cheerfully.

With his inhuman strength, Kenji blasted the locked door down. The agency flooded into the office and the sight shocked them! "(Y/n), what are you doing?!" Cried Atsushi.