1. transported.

My gaze shifts to the night sky with flickering white dots making the view seem beautiful-- it was already beautiful in the first place. The stars were very little, compared to the big, huge sun during the crowdy day. As I walk on the sidewalk, on the left there were some fences, some houses had gardens, and some, gates. By the right, obviously, it was a road. There were very few cars; and some streetlights weren't even working in the first place! Which brings me back to where this area is very accidentable.

Finally, there was my house. OUR house. I meant. Me and my aunt, Mamita, or her real name, Nene.

"Oh my little Ballerina, Asterinna! How are you? It' s late. Where did you go?" She asks me.

"Like I told you, Mamita, I'm not a ballerina." I chuckle, putting my light rosey pink sling bag on the grey sofa and removing my camo jacket. "I just needed to study. Tomorrow's the first day of exams." I explained, continuing to remove my white belt.

"Okay okay. That explains. Have you eaten yet? I've got fried rice." She offers me to eat. Though I haven't responded yet, in a flash, Mamita begins to take the fried rice out of the rice cooker.

"Oh-- um, I'm not hungry, Mamita." I decline, suddenly feeling slightly guilty since she knows I LOVE fried rice, so which she cooks it especially just for me.

Mamita looked at me in the eyes and stared at me, then curving her brows downward slightly, and sighing. "Alright, I'll eat these on my own." Her lips curved to a smile, heading to the counter. Sorry Mamjta..

-------

"I heard her parents were so tired of her that they killed themselves!"

"She's really like that? Wow, that's why she's so alone."

"What a big plastic!"

I stopped on my tracks as soon as I heard what they were saying. No... it possibly couldn't be me they're talking about right? I thought, maybe they were referring to another person. Either way, me or not, it's still.. bad to talk trash behind someone's back.

"Yeah , I can't believe Asterinna is actually like that!"

Before I knew, my hand already slapped their own face. With the look of their eyes, I could tell I was already screwed. And on top of that, I'm the centre of attention in the hallways. No one was talking, even whispering. Was my slap REALLY that attracting attention?

"That hurt you l-little!" She yells, her eyes brimming with tears. she's too OA. Over-reacting.

"Sorry. My hand slipped." I mumbled looking down, though still hearable I decided I'd just go along. I haven't realized I was crying until I held my cheek.

"I'm going now." I mumbled, yet still hearable as it echoed through the hallway.

I ran away as my tears flew.

*SWISH*
"Wha.." I was left suprised of what I saw. A cloud of pink, purplish smoke ran through the blue sky at such fast speed. "That's weird." I mumbled, still staring at the sky of the spot of where I remember where it was.

But then, suddenly I felt sleepy, very sleepy. I couldn't even keep my balance.

"Welcome!" I hear a very light voice. I force myself to open my eyes, seeing a bunny thrice it's average size. I was quite suprised, and I tried to move my body but I just couldn't.

----------------

"So, Asterinna. You keep on having the same dreams?"

"Y-Yes. Some of it I can't remember.. But I know I'm back to the start a-again."

"Can you describe it?"

"O-Okay.."