Back Story

Hi I'm Willow Winter Lunar, and yep i am a werewolf. I live in Seabrook and go to Seabrook high. No one there knows that I am a werewolf there well except for Eliza. Addison is kinda of my adopted sister, her parents took me in two years ago. Well I am kinda cursed but it can be broken. I just have to find the real me, don't ask me what that is supposed to mean because i don't know either . Well you should know why I am cursed and how it happen. When I was young i lived in Seabrook, until the age of 7, then I went to go live in my mom's old pack. Their pack ran on the moonlight's energy, they pretty much only go out at night. While I ran on the small little moonstone around my neck which gets charged up by the original moonstone which was taken from us by the  original settlers in Seabrook. Everything was going great until i meet this kid named Hunter who was a wizard. He pretended to be my friend but then he ended up killing all of the pack. When he tries to kill me it didn't work because I don't run on the moonlight's energy. So he ended up just cursing me. This curse makes me appear human but at the end of the week on Friday night I transform back to my werewolf self which became very painful unlike before. After all of that i moved back to Seabrook only to move backlog find my old pack and friends. Instead Addison's parents took me in i was walking the streets instead of being in school. Since I look like a human they are making me go to school. Last year they allowed the zombies to go to the school. The person i grew very close to was Eliza. Since she was really smart she realized that i would skip sometimes on Monday or Friday. One day she followed me into part of the woods and saw me transform. She has kept it a secret after all this time. The only bad thing that has been happening since i moved back was the I have been getting really ill. Addison's parents took me to the doctor's and they don't know what is wrong with me but I seem to get a little better when i send a jolt of electricity through me. I know why I am sick though it is because my moonstone necklace is running out of power. It should have lasted like two or three more years but when Hunter tried to kill me it cracked it and now its energy is going out a lot faster. Which leaves me to right now. Addison is at cheer camp, I was supposed to go and support the cheerleaders but I am getting sicker and sicker with each day. I now go to the hospital when need treatment which is become a lot more frequently lately.