𝟻..

Nova POV

I woke up to my alarm. I turned it off and sat up on my bed. I checked the time and it was 9:46 a.m. I got up and went into my bathroom to get ready for the day. I turned on the shower and brushed my teeth. I got in the shower and washed my body a couple times and my face before getting out. I dryed off and put lotion on my body. I went a picked out a outfit for today.

I then grabbed my phone and walked downstairs

I then grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I walked in and seen melo,gelo, and zo sitting on the couch on their phones.

"Hey where are my parents" I asked.

"Oh they went somewhere with our parents they said they would be back real late tho so" melo said shrugging. I nodded.

"Have y'all ate" I asked them.

"Nah our pops just woke us up and told us that we were coming here for the day" gelo said.

"Ok well I'm finna make breakfast" I said walking into the kitchen. I washed my hands and took out some food to make. I started cooking and i made a lot since it wasn't just me and my sisters eating. I made pancakes,bacon, sausage,and eggs. After I was done with the food I sat it all on the counter so everybody could get as much as they wanted. I finish sitting the last dish on the counter before walking back into the living room. I walked in and saw that it was still only the ball brothers in here.

"Y'all can go eat while I get my sisters up" I said pointing to the kitchen. They all nodded and walked into the kitchen while I made my way up stairs. The only person I had to wake up was nylah because everybody else was just waking up or in the shower.

Ni'ari POV

I woke up to the smell of food and sat up in my bed. I looked at my phone and seen it was 10:27 a.m. I got up and walked into my bathroom to get ready for the day. I did my morning routine and put on my clothes.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs towards the kitchen

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs towards the kitchen. On the way down I seen nova coming up.

"Goodmorning" I said