𝟼..

Ni'ari pov
8:37 a.m.

I woke and checked my phone. It was 8:37 in the morning and I was surprised because I've never woke up this early. I got up and went into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I took a shower last night so I just grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. And to my surprise guess who was sitting in our living room. The one and only ball brothers. I chuckled and they looked up.

"Are our parents gone somewhere again" I asked. They nodded and laughed.

"Welp y'all hungry" I asked and they nodded so I went into the kitchen and started breakfast.

Naomi pov

I woke up to the sun shining into my room. I rolled over and checked the time. 8:53 a.m. I got up and stretched before walking into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before walking out and grabbing my phone. I smelled food so I knew someone was cooking. I went to go wake my sisters up since I knew they were going to be called for breakfast soon. I first walked into nini room to see she wasn't in there so I assumed she was the one cooking. To be sure I walked to my parents room and seen they weren't there. I walked to nova room and seen her still sleeping. I woke her up and told her to come eat. I then went to nyny room and she was as expected still sleeping. I woke her up and helped her brush her teeth and wash her face and we walked out the same time nova did.

Nova pov

We walked downstairs into the living room and saw it was empty. We made our way to the kitchen and seen nini sitting at the table with the ball brothers. I said hi and good morning and nini pointed to the breakfast that was on the counter. I fixed me and nylah a plate while Mimi fixed hers and we all sat at the table. We talked while we ate and decided what to do today. We decided on going to a water park since it was hot out. We weren't going to go until 12 so we were gonna just chill until then.

"Y'all wanna do our morning work out with us and then play basketball" I asked since we do a morning workout every morning. They nodded.

"Wait since we going to the water park do y'all have swim clothes" nini asked them.

"Yeah our parents make us bring em just in case we go swimming here or sum" zo said making us nod.

"Well I'm finna go change and I'll meet y'all outside" they all nodded.

"Wait nono I wanna change to I wanna workout" nylah said running after me. We walked upstairs to my room first. I went and picked out some workout clothes before changing.

I put on my gray Nike shoes and me and nylah walked to her room

I put on my gray Nike shoes and me and nylah walked to her room. I picked her out a workout outfit and put it on her.

 I picked her out a workout outfit and put it on her