𝟷𝟸..

Nova pov

It had been 2 weeks since the Halloween party and right now I was in my backyard with melo working on some things he said I needed to fix in basketball. We had been practicing since 12 and it was now 2. He was now behind me and we were working on my shooting. He was literally right behind me and I could feel my booty on his private. I shot the ball and it went into the hoop making me jump in excitement. And melo laugh. I turned around and hugged melo.

"Thank you for helping me melo" I said smiling up and him.

"You welcome Nova" he said looking down. We stared at each other for a while before I kissed him. He kissed back and the kiss got kinda heated until we heard the talking come out of the house. We hurried and pulled away and looked to see our dads walking around the backyard talking and laughing.

"Ahh so what do we have here" lavar said.

"Melo was helping me improve some things in basketball" I said holding up the ball. Me and melo went back into the house and I gave him a Powerade and got one for myself. We sat on the couch and just started talking about random things.

"Hey do you know you guys are spending thanksgiving and Christmas with us" I said smiling.

"Wait we are crazy" he said.

"Yea were going to the mountains for Christmas tho I'm kinda excited" I said.

"The mountains, hell nahhhh it be killers and shit up there I've seen wrong turn" he said looking at me.

"Omg melo there aren't any killers up there and plus we'll be safe" I said laughing.

"Well I'm bout to go home and shower I'll see you later nova" he said standing up.

"Ok bye meloooo" I said dragging the o making him laugh. He left and I went upstairs to my room. I showered then got out and took a nap practice wit melo had worn me out.

5 hours later...

I woke up to the smell of food and checked the time on my phone. It was 7 and I knew my mom was cooking dinner. I got up and brushed my teeth then made my way downstairs. I walked in the kitchen to see everyone sitting at the table waiting for mom to put the food out.

"I was just about to come wake you up" ni'ari said sitting back down. I sat down and mom put the food on the table then we all ate and I helped mom wash dishes then I went upstairs and went back to sleep.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I know this is short 😭

But next chapter will be longer💕

#MONIOUT🦋