Steamy (NSFW)

Soft disclaimer... The Risuki and Rowyn are of legal age to have intercourse. this also is going to be a short chapter so people who don't want to partake in the sins can just skip past. 

Risuki pushed Rowyn up against the wall and continued to passionately kiss her his hands traveled around her body slowly, softly Risuki started to pull away only to connect his lips to the soft skin on her neck. Soft whimpers came from Rowyn's lips, Risuki gently lifted Rowyn up by her thighs and wrapped her legs around his waist and held her there so he didn't have to keep bending down to get her sweet spot.

"Risuki... please enough teasing." She whispered needily, Risuki smiled and playfully he bit her neck gently, which made Rowyn erupt with soft little moans, her ears were laid back flat against her head in pleasure and her tail gently wrapped itself around Risuki's leg. Risuki did as he was told, he had started to widen her legs by pushing his hips against hers, he managed to free up a hand and started to tease her wet suit. He felt the girl shiver and moan softly into his ear, Risuki inserted a single finger to start with, slowly than a second, and a third, softly pumping in and out of her, soft moans filled the space around them, and the occasional squelch of the wetness in-between her legs.

"I'm going to put it in, ok?" Risuki whispered softly into Rowyn's ear he had taken out his fingers, he ended up getting up to four fingers inside her, now that she was stretch out some more it wouldn't hurt her as bad. Rowyn nodded quickly she clutched his shoulders preparing herself, slowly Risuki pushed his head inside, there was a soft gasp from Rowyn and Risuki, from how large Risuki was to how tight Rowyn was, the dark-haired male continued to gently push his length inside her.

Eventually, he was all the way in. Rowyn was panting softly scratching Risuki's shoulders. Risuki let her adjust for a little, taking the advantage to kiss her neck slowly. He started to slowly move his hips in and out of her.

"Rowyn... mnh... fuck... I'm already so close..." he said into her ear and grunted softly he felt himself starting to let out some precum and he kissed her bare shoulder and continued to start to thrust in and out of her, the both of them being as quiet as possible however it was quite a task, these two hadn't touched each other for a few years... them now being in a senior year it was quite a break. After a few minutes the both being all hot and bothered, Risuki pounding into her, they both reached their climax together.

Risuki had pulled out just in time, both wet from the shower that was left on and panting from their steamy environment and the activities they just did together.

"I can defiantly say I was not expecting that."