Daniel Seavey & Corbyn Besson: Faking sick/Sick

"Wake up Dani!" Jack called knocking on his bandmate's bedroom door. 

Daniel moaned as he sat up and ran a hand through his hair. He was exhausted and the last thing he wanted to do was go to an interview. He thought for a moment and came up with an idea. It wasn't the idea of going to an interview that was upsetting him. It was the fact they'd been constantly doing things.  Maybe if he pretended to be sick then they wouldn't have to have such a long day. He got up and went downstairs making sure to appear uncomfortable. 

"Good morning Dani. Are you okay?" Zach sighed as he poured syrup over his waffles. 

Daniel sighed. "I really don't feel good. I'm super dizzy man. My stomach is messed up." 

Jack frowned and put an arm around Daniel. "Have a seat. Do you need water or something?" 

"No... just give me a minute," Daniel muttered and rested his head on the table. 

Corbyn woke up and his mind felt like he was underwater. He sat up and a wave of dizziness and nausea hit him. He waited for it to pass and slowly got to his feet. Jonah ran upstairs and found Corbyn sluggishly getting dressed. "Corbs, come on. We have to go." 

"I feel sick Jon," Corbyn mumbled. 

Jonah rolled his eyes. "Of course you do. It's just like you to copy Daniel in hopes to have to stay home. Get your ass up and let's go. I don't need any faking right now." 

Tears filled Corbyn's eyes but he followed Jonah downstairs, trying his best to stay standing. Daniel looked up. Corbyn looked terrible. Feeling guilty for faking, Daniel looked at the floor of the car. 

They arrived at the studio and Corbyn thought he was about to pass out. He leaned against the side of the car and closed his eyes. When he felt better he followed the boys into the building. "What do we have planned today?" Daniel asked. 

"We'll do this interview, then we'll go to lunch with Eben. Afterward, we can go home for a while then we have the concert," Jonah replied. 

The group sat in the interview. "Welcome, Why Don't We. How are you all doing?" 

"We're good," the boys said in unison. 

They made it through the interview. When they got to the restaurant, Corbyn began to feel worse. As they ate, Corbyn began to feel worse. He got up and ran to the bathroom. Eben frowned. "Is he good?" 

"Yeah. He's been trying to convince us that he's sick," Jack replied. 

Zach and Daniel exchanged knowing glances. Not saying anything, they continued eating. Corbyn eventually returned but looked worse than he had earlier. 

After lunch the boys got home and collapsed on the couch, exhausted. They were tired from the several weeks of work they'd done. Corbyn raced to the bathroom and Zach sighed. Knowing Jonah wasn't going to get up, he went to check on his friend. 

"Corbs, open the door," Zach insisted. 

A gag sounded and Zach winced. "Go away Zach," Corbyn sobbed. 

Zach sighed. "Corbyn please, I want to help you." 

The door clicked and Zach knelt beside Corbyn. "Dude, I'm so sorry for ignoring you." 

Jack walked in and knelt on Corbyn's other side. "Corbs, I'm sorry." 

Corbyn was trembling as the pain in his head and stomach got worse. He threw up which only made things worse. He began to cry and Jack hugged him. "Shhh, calm down. You're okay." 

Jonah and Daniel walked in. "How dare you, Dani?  I can't believe you." 

"You're not much better Jon. The way you treated Corbyn today was disgusting," Daniel snarled. "Corbyn I'm so sorry." 

Jonah crossed his arms. "You should be, Seavey." 

Daniel was about to say something when Corbyn threw up, interrupting the conversation. Jack was about to wipe Corbyn's mouth when he saw a red trail running out of his mouth. "Corbs, are you throwing up blood?" 

Corbyn's eyes rolled up in his head and he fell into Zach's lap. Zach stroked Corbyn's hair. "We need to get to a hospital now," he insisted. 

Daniel flushed the toilet while Jack grabbed his phone and car keys. Jonah lifted Corbyn into his arms and the boys raced to the car. Halfway through the ride, a small sound came from Corbyn's throat. Jonah looked in the rearview mirror. "Turn him over, he's gonna puke," he stammered. 

When they arrived at the hospital, Jonah pulled up in front of the ER entrance. The medics put Corbyn on a stretcher and the others went to the waiting room. After several hours of pacing, a doctor walked out. "Corbyn has a very serious case of hepatitis. He's stable but we still need to keep a very close eye on him. He's very weak. We're still trying to find why he was throwing up blood. You can see him but keep it short." 

The boys nearly trampled each other to get to Corbyn's room. 

Part two coming soon! Don't hate me haha. Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Stay safe🙏❤