Chapter 3

Jin-woo pov:

Why am I going through with this?

Earlier Momo had come round to mine. She looked as if she wanted to ask me something. She told me that as a way to thank me, she would buy me lunch. I didn't say no because it free food.

Little did I know, she also invited her friends.

I walked into the cafe she described. It had fancy, light blue walls that created a box shape. Letherette seats created semi circles around the edges. I cought sight of Momo and her friends. One was jumping up and down on her seat, with pink hair and skin, yellow horns poked out of her head. Another girl with a brown bob and brown eyes looked around in wonder. The final two were having a conversation. One had green hair and a finger rested on her cheek, her tounge lolling out the side of her mouth. The other had short purple hair and earphones poking out from her ears.

Momo looked up from her phone and saw me. She smiled brightly before waving for me to come over to them. I made my way towards the girls.

Momo's pov

I was looking at my phone. Jin-woo said he would come but I was worried he got side tracked. My girls came with me after I told them the story. Mina wanted to meet my knight in shining armour. Tsu also said she wanted to meet him. I looked up to see glowing blue eyes. I almost jumped out of my seat. He actually came!! I smiled and waved him over. Jin-woo expertly weaved in and out of tables, almost like he had been doing it all his life.

Mina stopped jumping and looked at who was coming towards us.

"OMG is THAT him?!"

She shook my arm. I was still looking at him. Jin-Woo's eyes flicked over my friends, like he was assessing if they were a danger.

He reached our table and smiled shyly. Mina jumped up and stuck her hand in his face.

"hellomynameisminaandimafriendofmomos" mina said in one breath

Jin-woo took a step back before reaching up to shake her hand.

"Hello Mina. I'm Jin-woo"

All of us were suprised that he caught anything of what my pink friend was saying. I patted the seat next to me and he made his way towards it. As he sat down I noticed the seat barely moved when he put his weight on it.

Is he really that light?

Jin-Woo picked up a menu and looked at the main meals. His eyes flickered across the page as he read the content.

As he placed the menu back down he looked up at us. His eyes were still glowing a brilliant blue. Jiro smiled

"Hello. My name is Kyouka Jirou. You can call me Jiro. This-" she gestured to the green haired girl

"-is Tsuyu Asui. But you can call her Tsuyu. The brown haired girl is Ochako Uraraka. You can call her Ochako."

Jin-Woo nodded in their direction as a waiter came over to take our order. Mina ordered some sushi, Tsu ordered some salad. I ordered some chicken teriyaki. Jiro ordered some soup and Uraraka just ordered a cheap drink. Jin-woo deicided to try some ramen.

After we got our food Tsu created a conversation

"So are you Jin-woo?"

"Yes...My full name is Sung Jin-Woo"

Tsu cocked her head to the left.

"That's not a Japanese name is it?"

Jin-woo laughed