Chapter 4

The students and trouble following Jin-woo, because when they thought they had caught up he was another 50 meters in front, almost like a game of cat and mouse.

Finally they reached the beach, and hid behind a washing machine. They saw Jin-woo looking around the rubbish heap, suddenly a crash was heard not far from where they were hiding and his head whipped around.

The students thought that one of them made the noise and held their breath, not wanting to be found, but on closer inspection it turned out that something was also there, something not human. Jin-woo practically ran towards the sound. He grabbed something that the students couldn't see and dragged it to a clearing, someone who wasnt looking wouldn't have seen them.

He dumped it on the ground and stared at it, his eyes glowed an intense blue. His face twisted into a snarl.

What he had dragged was horrible. Grotesque eyes flicked from one place to another, never stopping for to long, it's arms circled it's chest as it hugged its abdomen. It's head was large and the skin was green, a loincloth covered down south.

The thing looked at Jin-woo before pulling its best attempt at a smirk.

Well well well. Look what we have here

The thing spoke in Japanese.

"how do you know this language" Jin-woo snapped and released a horrific aura

Sung Jin-woo, the infamous hunter among humans, feared by our kind. What a pleasure to finally meet you

It cackled, and Jin-woo hissed

"how did you get here"

Same way as you, but bigger things than me have come aswell

"tell me how many of your kind there is and I'll let your face be recogniseable when they find your body" he threatened

The students eyes widened at the threat, momo was the most shocked, and scared, Jin-woo the guy who saved her. Jin-woo the guy who didn't hesitate to heal her, was threatening a small man, who looked like one of her attackers.

Jin-woo hissed again and grabbed the man

"how do you get back"

It chuckled before bursting out in laughter

I won't tell you, because no one will live

Jin-woo threw the goblin on the ground

" what do you mean" his aura was horrible, a crushing pain on the students chests, telling them to give up. Most wanted to fall asleep and never wake up

You family thought you have died. The others think you left them.

Jin-woo looked completely stoic, but his eyes flashed with anger. The students knew that when you anger someone their judgement is clouded. When you punch and angry person, they punch you back...harder. But they had a feeling that if you punched and angry Jin-woo, he would slit your throat before you could even make contact with his face.

Finally, after what felt like forever, Jin-woo sighed

"seems like you were useless after all"

The beasts eyes widened as he reilised what he ment. In self defence the monster launched himself and Jin-woo, hands outstretched and mouth unhinged.

But before the beast moved and inch a knife was embedded in it skull. The students paled at the sight of the black and red blood.

The only indication that Jin-woo threw the knife was that his hand was outstretched, in the direction of the throw.

He crouched and pulled the knife out of the body. Before he stood up he noticed that little bits of the goblin were fading and turning to dust.

"interesting" he whispered

Then he stood up and whiped the blade on his sleave. Before he left he turned to the washing machine where the students were hiding

" you really need to get better at hide and seek"

Then he walked off the beach, hands in his pockets, and onto the pavement.

_______________________________

Jin-woo pov

I knew the students had followed me, they were really loud and it's rather hard to miss someone who has pink skin following you.

After I killed the goblin I noticed it fading away, that means it's probably going back to my world, Inclining that mabey there's a way back, I just have to find out how without dying.

I was too lost in thought to notice the burgler that came up behind me and didn't notice till he grabbed my neck and held a gun to my head. Just as I was about to throw him off I saw three heros in a semi-circle around us. Me, being a nice person, desided to let them do their thing and save me.

"let me go with the money heros, and I won't put a hole in his head" the villain sneered

He pushed the gun harder against my head and we all heard a clicking sound, I let my eyes widen. The safety catch. Even at this distance I wouldn't be able to dodge the bullet.

One hero had long yellow hair that was sticking up in the air, and had a speaker around his neck, one hero had a rather reveling costume, a whip in one hand and a mask rested on her face. The last one had a black jumpsuit and wore yellow goggles around his eyes.

"you force me to come on potrol with you guys, and the first thing that happens is a hostige situation" the yellow goggles sighed before shooting a quick glance at the other heros

"sorry eraserhead" the woman replied. Yellow banana nodded

I tried not to roll my eyes, which was proving really difficult. My hand itched, reaching for my blade and I had to stop myself. The villain squeezed his hand tighter around my neck, I allowed myself to wince, not because it hurt. Just because I knew it would leave a mark

The heros saw me wince and imedently got into fighting positions

"let him go villan, don't hurt him anymore" the yellow haired one stated

I stood straight as the villain ducked his body being mine, bad idea

The heros knew that they couldn't use their quirks if they wanted to avoid hurting me so I did the sensible thing.

I leaned my head forward

"what are yo-" the villain didn't have time to finish his sentence before my head smashed into his face.

He realised his gun and hand from my neck. I swiveled around to see the villain clutching his nose, blood dripped down and he yelled cuss words. I allowed my self to be wrapped in a sort of scarf and pulled away from the villain. The other two heros rushed forward and the one who pulled me back activated his quirk. I didn't know what it did but a yell from the villain showed it stopped something.

_______________________________

I sat on an ambulance bed as doctors checked me over. I had a bandage around my neck. The three heros came forward and I thanked them for saving me.

"that was quick thinking there dude" the yellow banana yelled

I had a small smile on my face as I nodded in acnowlagement

"yes, after you reilised that we couldn't do anything you made a quick and simple decision to let the villain let go of you and make it easier for the heros to contain him" the jumpsuit acnowlaged.

"my names Midnight, this is present mic-" she pointed to yellow banana "- and this is eraserhead" she pointed in the direction of jumpsuit

She put out her hand for a shakea and I took it. I made my smile go wider

"I'm Jin-woo"

______________x________________

Finished part 6. Yayayayayaya

Hope your all safe in your homes and stuff

Okay bye