Chapter 1: Riot at camp

Once upon a time, there was a group of 10 kids, most of the kids were 18 and a few were younger. However, there was these 3 sisters who were very close. one of them was called Kourtney, she was 23, had black wavy hair, brown eyes and on this trip, she wore a white hoodie with long sleeves, she also wore black denim shorts and black high boots. Kourtney's sister who was a year younger than her was called Kim. Kim was 22 and had Black hair which was a straight short bob cut, her eyes were brown also. Kim was wearing a black vest with a black jacket which had gold stripes along the sleeves. Kim also wore black leggings and black and white adidas shoes.

Kourtney's and Kimberly's youngest sister was Khloe who was 16, Khloe had blonde hair which was in a short wavy bob cut. Khloe as well as her sisters had brown eyes. Khloe was wearing a grey hoodie, and black leggings with black nike shoes.

All three of them and the rest of the people all got on a really nice bus, which started to head toward the campsite. the trip was so long and boring that Kourtney, Kim and Khloe all fell asleep on each other. Eventually they got there and were greeted by a 30 year old man, with brown scruffy hair and was wearing your everyday summer camp clothes. With that everyone grabbed their bags and followed him.

"I'm glad you all could make it to this camping trip," he said in a gleeful manner.

Then something ruins there gleeful manner, it was the annoying kid, known as Mikey. "Yeah, yeah, me too, I'm so hyped," he said whilst bouncing up and down.

All the kids and the Counsellor sat round on logs near the campfire, by this point, the sun had already dropped and it was night.

"Who wants to hear a scary story?" the Counsellor asked.

All the kids yelled "Me" except for one.

"I'd rather not," said a shy quiet voice. this little girl known as Molly was tightly hugging her teddy, she had brown hair, brown eyes and was in pink PJs, she was 12 years old.

"Stop being such a loser Molly," Mikey interjected. Mikey had scruffy brown hair and wore casual clothes.

Molly brought her teddy up to her face and quietly cried into it. Kim walked over to Molly, lifting her head up and giving her a reassuring smile. Molly smiled back weakly, still with tears streaming down her face.

"Look who's talking Mikey" Kim shouted at Mikey.

"COUNSELLOR PLEASE TELL KIM TO SHUT IT BEFORE THAT LOSER GETS IT" Mikey yelled back.

"Cut it out, I expected better from both of you." The counsellor replied agitated. Kim held her hand up to Molly, ushering for her to high-five it which she did.

"Anyway let's get back to the story" Counsellor carried on. Molly sat in between Kourtney and Kim to stay safe and warm and also hugged her teddy tightly.