Chapter 3: The storm

Lightning began to strike.

"Run" Kourtney yelled.

Everyone separated into four groups of three. One group contained the annoying kid, Mikey, Khloe's crush Adam and Kim's crush Jayden who was Adams friend. Adam has black hair and blue eyes. and Jayden has Brown hair and green eyes.

All the other groups hid under the trees Mikey's group hid under a tree as-well except Adam and Jayden kept pushing Mikey out so he got soaked from the rain. Kim, Kourtney and Khloe hid in the bus.

Suddenly, all the kids heard wolves howling.

"Please... no wolves... I can't...  not now" cried, Mikey.

eventually, the storm stopped and all the kids headed back towards the now destroyed campsite.

shortly after the counsellor came back.

"What happened here?" the counsellor asked.

"s-sir, I was so scared, there were screaming and lightning and I didn't know what to do, i don't want to camp here anymore," Molly said stuttering and crying.
"argh yeah I agree." the counsellor replied.

"Sorry but whilst you were out collecting river water we had to save ourselves," Kourtney said, with a sassy tone.

"my apologies kids, I got attacked by wolves" Counsellor added. The counsellor was drenched, his clothes were wet and ripped, his hair was damp and full of sticks and leaves, and he had blood on his shirt and face.

Molly started to cry. "what are we gonna do after she stops crying," another girl said.

"I'm not crying Ashley, your crying" molly replied. Ashley has blonde hair and blue eyes.

"well I saw a circus up ahead we can go there for shelter." the counsellor said changing the subject.

"circus?" Kourtney asked.

"Why is there a circus in the middle of the woods?" Kim asked.

"it seems a bit suspicious" Khloe added.

"I don't know why there is a circus in the middle of nowhere but i agree it is a bit weird, however i did see a red and white striped tent and heard festival music" Counsellor replied.

"can we go then? there's nothing left to do here anyway?" Molly asked.

"I'm not on board I wanna go home, not to mention I'm scared of clowns" Ashley interjected.

"don't worry Ashley, i'm sure when we're there we can call everyone's parents and let them know we're all okay!" Counsellor replied.