Prologue: Unprovoked Attack

It has been 2 decades since the Great War, there has been peace throughout the world after the Allies' victory. The French Empire collapsed after their aggression towards Germany that sparked the war, leaving France and her colonies to lose territory after their defeat; African colonial territories went to the Germans and British, while Asian territories went to the Japanese, and the US gained technological advancements. The 4 world superpowers lived in peace for nearly over 2 decades. Until December 7th, 1938, when the superpowers were attacked from the sea. Large, monstrous, and nearly colorless humanoid creatures launched an attack against the nations; Pearl Harbor, Tokyo, Dungess, and Danzig. They attacked these naval bases of the 4 superpowers without warning. The naval forces of the attacked countries retaliated, but with nonexistent knowledge on these creatures, they suffered great losses. After 2 months of fierce naval and aerial combat with the monsters, the 4 world superpowers formed the Quadrant Alliance and soon discovered the Monsters' main base in the heart of the Pacific Ocean and launched a major naval assault against the base. Unprepared and completely unsuspecting the assault, the monsters were almost entirely wiped out in hours. After the assault, many monsters were captured, they were studied and it was found out that they were not of our world, regardless of the fact that they were very fluent in Japanese. After months of research, the Quadrant Alliance had the technology to travel into the other world where the monsters originated from, little did these nations know, they were sent into a vastly new world.