Chapter 2

The short man snapped his fingers, and Haewon was automatically transported to the front door of an apartment building. 

"Wow," she was speechless, the building was beautiful, decorated with gold statues, and a fountain in the center. Haewon smiled brightly and was about to open the door, but before she could, she heard a voice. 

"That's not your apartment," her guide told her. "Yours is the one across the street."

She turned around to face another apartment, which wasn't like the first one. This one was more modern, nothing to brag about. It looked not too old, but at the same time, not too new. It also looked as if there weren't many people inside. 

"Really?" Haewon asked no one in particular. She sighed but picked up her bags which had magically appeared next to her as well. She then entered, hearing a familiar ring. 

A lady, maybe in her mid 50's looked up from the desk. She gave Haewon a smile, which was warm and kind. 

"Hello! You must be Choi Haewon? I think you put called earlier?" 

"Um..y-yeah, I d-did," Haewon stuttered. You can't really blame her. It was her first time talking to an actual human.

"Okay, come right this way," the lady told her, walking to an elevator. Haewon followed, looking around. This was probably going to be her life for a while, so she might as well get used to it. 

The two waited till the elevator reached the 4th floor, and when it opened, she followed the receptionist down the hall, and turned the corner, standing in front of a door numbered 127. 

"This is your room until you decide to leave. If you ever need anything, just tell any of the staff members. But other than that, welcome to your new life," the women winked at her before leaving, almost as if she knew something. Haewon shrugged it off and took out the key she had gotten in the elevator. 

Twisting it on the lock, she finally opened the door, peering inside the room. It definitely wasn't as bad as she thought, but it was too spacious. 

"It's fine," she told herself, closing the door behind her, and just standing there. She really didn't know what to do. 

"Aren't you going to do something?" the voice in her head said. 

"Yeah, right," she laughed, nervously, only hearing the sigh of her guide. 

Not wanting to hear anything else, Haewon picked up her bags and went down to the room, which was clearly her bedroom. The room was just painted a pink color, almost fading. The bedsheets were just plain white and the bed was laid in the corner of her room. Along with a dresser which was placed on the opposite wall. With a snap of her fingers, she organized her room, and jumped onto the bed, too tired to do anything else.

She has powers, like every guardian angel, but it was limited. She could only do daily tasks, but at least it helped her. 

And before she knew it, the day had turned to night, and it was time for her to sleep.

"Remeber, you have school tomorrow," her guide told her.

"Yeah, I know," she replied back. "I also need to find out who Park Jisung is," she yawned, before turning the lights off, and falling asleep. 

Sorry for the boring chapter! I really didn't know what else to write 

Hopefully, it was okay

I hope everyone is having a good day/night : )