스물하나

— chapter twenty one —

im back in school and im so not looking forward to it ;0 also skz will be singing a theme song of an upcoming anime called 'tower of god' which is gonna be released spring 2020, im so excited~

———

nothing but the thought of getting the younger to open up his heart remained on changbin's mind as he walked in the next day. if talking wasn't enough to have him say what was on his mind then what was?

he didn't know what there could also possibly be and knowing that he was on his own really didn't help anything at all. just then, a thought ran up his mind causing him to stop on track, 'if talking doesn't help then why don't i just show it?'

because of this, his eyes sparkled seconds later, his face lightened up at the thought of managing to figure out a way to hopefully get the other to open up. smiling widely to himself, his head was completely ducked down as he was deeply lost in thought when he didn't realise he had bumped into something, more like a certain someone.

"ah-" changbin abruptly exclaimed, the second his head bumped against something hard. he was far too lost in thought that he didn't manage to at least look around the surroundings before him.

"oh sorry! w-wait..." he soon heard a familiar voice cried out in front of him. judging by the sudden and taken aback tone, he could tell that the other was also not fully aware of his surroundings causing him to slowly look up from the ground.

widening his eyes the moment they met eyes, changbin immediately stood up as he struggled to say the words he would normally say to the other. why did he hesitate at that moment? what was causing him to be anxious all of a sudden?

the raven haired bit his lips unconsciously; he didn't know why he was unable to find the words at that very moment. he instead, stood there frozen creating a sudden uncomfortable atmosphere between the two males as neither of them said a word for the next few minutes.

they were just staring helplessly into each others eyes, building up the awkwardness they had before one another. when jisung felt that it was a bit too unbearable to carry on the long, unanticipated silence, he found himself looking away from changbin's eyes with an uneasy gaze.

"i-i think i'm gonna go, uh... g-good morning by the way..." he nervously said, wanting to get away from the awkward situation they didn't know they have created as a result. 

 "wait, jisung-" changbin said, eventually gathering up the courage to call out the younger's name when he stopped himself, noticing that the other had already walked away.

"so... you're telling me, jisung was literally standing there in front of you yet you didn't say anything?" chan cleared up after hearing a whole good 5 minute explanation of nothing but complains coming from no one other than his best friend across him.