Chapter 3

As I woke up in the next morning I just saw Lou next to me. Harry,Zayn,Niall and Liam were all over the room. I think we talked to long about baby unicorns.... Ok.. It's still strange! Lou's eyes started to shake and I knew that he was awake and I knew that he wanted to sleep longer .. But he couldn't , I mean it's hard to sleep until 1pm if 4 other idiots live with you.
"Good Morning guys!!!!!" "Shut up Payne !", Harry started to shout. I know that this might sound strange but I didn't miss the mornings with the boys. It was always like a fight before we all ate breakfast in the kitchen. "Vas Happnin?!", Zayn asked and we all started to laugh. I laughed so hard that my stomach started to hurt. Nialler was still asleep but we all had a plan...
After thirty minutes Louis shouted :" Niall!! It's breakfast time ! We bought something at Nanod's !" Ok we didn't . We just sat in the hospital cafeteria and waited for this awful hospital food. "Hey love , morning boo bear , hello Harry , oh hi Liam , Zayn is everything ok ? He.....y....Where is Niall ?", Jay asked and we all knew that it wouldn't end good ...
and in the same moment Niall ran down to the cafeteria and shouted like a hungry monkey :"Nando's!!!!! Food !!!!! Where is my food !!!" We all started to laugh and Jay looked at us with this oh-oh-guys-you-will-have-problems eyes . I felt that Louis was afraid . Then Niall grabbed  Liam's hand and started to wave with it . We saw that he was a bit angry because he doesn't understand jokes with food."You guys are so stupid! I was so happy and now ? Now I'm so f***ing angry ! I hate you all!" "Niall..", I whispered and ran into my room.
Niall was sitting on my bed . "Niall ... I'm sorry .. It should be a joke .. Nothing more ..."He looked at me and started :"Don't worry El... I shouldn't say that I hate you ... I love you more than everything ... More than my own life ... " "Stop it !" , I screamed . I hugged him and kissed him on his nose."Wanna go down again ?" "Yes..." ,he answered and his eyes were shining like, little stars . He took my hand and we went down.
The boy were sitting downstairs and talking about me and Louis . I just heard things about the best men and the maid of honour's. Personally I would take Sophia and Perrie and I think that Lou will take Zayn and Harry .... And Niall ..... And Liam.... Ok I don't know ... Maybe he'll just take all the boys , I'm not sure but it was a long time until the wedding.
I sat down next to my boo bear ... Sorry ... mine and Jay's boo bear . His hand was cold as he took mine.I looked deep in his eyes and I couldn't believe ... His eyes looked darker than before and this wasn't good. His eyes are always dark when he's sad..."Lou, can we talk ... Alone ?" His smile answered my question. "
"Is everything ok Lou ?"
"Yeah ... Everything is ok..."
"Would you please stop it and say the truth!"
"Eleanor... I can't... I'm sorry ..."
"What ?! Marry me ?!"
Tears started run down my cheeks.
"No! I will marry you ! I love you but...."
"But what? Am I not good enough?"
"Of course you are ! But I... I've got a daughter... She's five ..."
My hand started to shake and I had no idea what happened.