Chapter 4

"I'm sorry love..."
I looked at him and started to shout : " Why ? Why didn't you tell me that you have a daughter?"
I saw tears in his eyes as he finally answered . "I was afraid that you would leave me ... I know that's stupid and please don't leave me now ...I really need you and I really don't want to lose you . You are my everything..."
"I won't leave you boo bear , but .... Who's daughter is she ?"
I knew that this question was really hard but I wanted to know who's daughter she is....
After 15 minutes I saw that he wouldn't say a word. I was really upset because I thought that his sadness was my fault.
"Boo bear ... It's okay.... You don't have to say it ...I'm really sorry for this question. I don't care about her mother. I just want to see you smile ." Tears started run down my cheeks. Lou came to me and hugged me . " Thank you love . I'm really sorry .. I hope you aren't angry ... It's really hard to talk about it ... I love her so much but her mum was just a little one-night stand ..."
I kissed him and his eyes started to shine like stars and he smiled .
"Can I meet her ?"
"Sure", he said with a little smile .
"What's her name ?"
"Kate. I will call her mum because she's there "
"Ok " I just said and kissed him before I went to the bathroom.