32

After dismissing his employees , Ryan looked at clock it was ten at night, by now everyone had gone to sleep.
His mind was still stuck at their conversation inside washroom, when his phone started ringing.

"Ryan Cullen"
"Mr. Cullen , I am investigating officer Charles, I want you to come and identify a body we found at a motel , we believe that she is the same girl who was behind your wife's attack, can you come and verify it"
His right eyebrow raised at what he was being told
"Mr. Cullen are you there? Mr Cullen?"
"Yes? .. yeah , sure I will be there"
"Okay"

Removing his tie, he entered his room and saw Madison, she was reading a book, she looked at his empty face, and went back to reading.
"I have to visit police station"
"For what?"
"They found a body... They.. they think it belongs to Diana...."
"What?" Madison stood  up from bed and looked at him with wide eyes.... She wished it wasn't her... She may have been obssessd, but she could have become a better person..
"I will join you"
"No.. you don't have..."
"I am coming"

With that said, Madison changed her clothes and headed towards garage, where  Ryan was waiting for her, together they made their way towards police station.

"Mr and Mrs Cullen?"
They turn to look at Charles who was waiting for them, following him he took them to his cabin.

"The body has been taken for forensic test, before that I want to let you know few things"
They nodded in unison
"Here is some of photo graph taken by forensic team, please verify if it's her or not"
Ryan looked at the photo graph , his eyes were wide it was her, and suddenly he lost his voice when asked was it her, all he did was nod.

"She called us from this hotel, informing that her life was in danger, she was repeating about someone who wanted to kill her and before we could reach , she was already dead. We have taken the footage from hotel , and I am pretty sure behind her murder is another women, it is very clear and evident, the thing that caught my interest was a phone conversation she had with a guy, here listen to it"

Officer Charles took out recorder and start the recording

"But , I am pregnant"
"I give it a shit, Diana... Just do as I say, go and tell Ryan it's his, it will be beneficial for us" it was a male voice
" No one will believe it, god... Why don't you understand... He will drag me to police, after his marriage he hasn't touch me ..."
"Then kill yourself, why the fuck don't you understand, my whole plan will go in vein if you don't go as per our plan, listen it's a matter of time, I want him dead okay... You attacking his wife had made it difficult, I told you to threaten her, instigate her against him... But you like a fool attacked her... It has already raised suspicion, we have to wait for right time, until then please shut your mouth up"
"What will I gain from this huh? You are not even claiming your child... I have been doing shits because of you for past one year... Oh god... And when did you made plans of attacking him? It was all about making him go insane..."
"Did he... Oh trust me Diana, I am pretty sure he never drank those coffees of yours... It was a simple task to give him those drugs..."
"Why are you blaming out everything on me.... What can I do if he never drank those shit... "
"Exactly... But the real problem is his marriage, it's very important for me to separate them..."
"Russell just calm down okay....relax love.. we will find out solution soon.."

"RUSSELL?" Madison found herself saying his name loud , out of shock...
"Nicolas.... Nicolas told me someone was after Ryan's life... "
"We were also aware of it Mrs Cullen, Mr Nicolas Cullen, told us a long back, but we were instructed by Mr Nicolas to maintain distance and didn't interfere directly into matter, we are pretty sure all the previous attacks that happened we're intended towards Ryan and not you..."
"What the fuck is his problem?" Ryan voiced out... He was still in shock, he would have never thought that Russell was after all these shits... His brother... STEP BROTHER was after his life, his wife's life... Just for what? It was clear business....

"We have send our team to bring Mr. Russell here, we have our suspicion on him for this murder , he must be involved too and as per the voice recording, we are pretty sure that he is after those attacks that took place"

...........

A/N
Hey guys so this is a very small update... But I really want to end this book and re edit it, since these are first draft and not final..... Hope you enjoy this update.

And do write your review on Diana's murder is it Russell or someone else?