I am a what???

Hi my unfortunate bitches I am Anna. Last name I have no clue to be straight with you. Welcome to my life or as I call it the hell I live and now will share with you. Sometimes I think my last name is damn it or thef. Before I get to far off track I do have Adhd. I never knew my dad so fuck him. I am a street girl with a  bad reputation. But this was the day my life went from running from the law to running for my damn life *thanks dad you fucking jerk*.

It was a normal day for me walk around spot some wealthy asshat and take his money oh I mean bump into them. I swar readers of my life stealing is like second nature to me it's so easy. I walk and boom money. After taking a huge lump some from some high society asshat I spot a odd dog I think. Before I forget yes I live in new York got a damn problem if so I don't care.

As I was walking the dog thing started running at me. Seriously fuck my life why me. I of course run and run and run. After a while of running I see a dude with a sword that was a pen and a goatboy thing. In my head I was wondering how damn high was I. I didn't remember smoking grass today but this was messed up. Then the sword pen dude and goat boy runs at me after the dog thing turned to I guess glitter maybe dust.

"Hey you okay" sword pen dude asked

"What the hell was that thing? But I guess fine pen sword dude." I replied still thinking I was high

"Blahhh let's go perc" bleated goat man

"Umm where to goat boy and pen sword dude"  I asked not giving a damn 

"To camp half blood. A place for people like us safe from the monsters. By the way I am Percy Jackson and this is grover underwood." He said smiling 

"Well at least I don't think I am high or are you high too. But then too this dude I mean Grover has fucking goat legs so guess I ant high yet. By the way names Anna don't have a last name so don't ask" I said smiling

We walked for a while after what I thought was my last run for you life today. Nope not even close. All I could think is hope they don't find my stash in my bra or my money there too. Or they ant no cops. Walking in a freaking strawberry field the wonder boys in front of me chatting away I see a tree with a gold  blanket and is that a dragon. *what the hell did I get myself into* I see a sign camp half blood.

With cabins everywhere and teens as well I was needing a hit after everything. As I walked in the boys said I had to go to a big house. *real original jerks*. As we walked there the wonder boys was telling all the places as we passed like I cared. When we got there this is when I meet horse dude and fatty. Just to find out their names was mr.d and chiron. At mr.d's introduction I laughed my ass off.

"Damn someone must hate you to call you mr.d. What does the d stand for Mr. Douche, Mr.Dick, Mr. Dickhead?" I say laughing harder

I looked at the fatty and he was pissed. Sword pen dude I mean Percy was trying not to laugh along with some other campers that walked up overhearing my loud ass laughing. Come to find out from Percy he was dionysus a fucking Greek god. I think I paled a lot.

"Sorry dude how was I supposed to know. I don't know the first thing about this shit. Never been to a school I am a street kid." I said hoping not to die just yet.

"Anyway was it your mom or dad that ant been in your life" Asked Chiron.

"Neither I have for as long as I remember been alone on the streets to be straight with you. Plus can someone tell me what the hell is a half blood?" I said

"Half god half mortal. The Greek gods and goddesses are real yippee skippee" the god dude said

"What's your name young champion?" Asked Chiron

"Anna I don't have a last name so don't ask" I replied

Just then a light appears above my head like some princess shit for real. A symbol with winged shoes appears.

"All hail Anna daughter of Hermes messager of the gods, god of thefs, travelers, pranks," said Chiron as all the other teens around me bowed

Well looks like my fucking dad's a god. Well ant this just damn great just my fucking luck.