The ultimate hist

Well just damn great my life is going so fucking grand. Here is a just of what happened. I am still thinking if I am high or not. Turns out Chiron had told Percy to take me to my father's cabin. Better known as cabin 11. To be straight up with you I was thinking it would look kick ass like all the other cabins. But no ours is run down and looks like a normal cabin nothing special other than a picture of a stick with snakes and wings. I am so not impressed. Percy knocked on the door and two almost identical brothers come to the door.

"Claimed or Unclaimed" the brothers ask

"Claimed" Percy said

A huge part of the cabin begain cheering and whatnot. You would think is was Christmas in there and they each got a hella lot of gifts. I get a actual bed thank the fucking whatever. As I sit there I think of all the shit I lived through that's when a idea hit me. Dad should be loaded oh what a perfect job this will be.

"Hey wonder Bros got a question for you" I asked

"The names are Travis and Connor at your service" the boys said

"Do any of you know where daddy dearest stays" I asked

"Yeah most time he is on Earth at the OPS building or as mortals see it the UPS. But around now with the summer solstice coming up in Olympus." They replied

"Good you boys want to help take some goodies from our old man" I asked

"I don't know girly I mean we had a brother once who stole Zues bolt and things went bad." said Travis

"Nothing that major just some money and small scale items that might be of use to us. The names Anna" I said

"Fine but no touching anything that looks important. Small scale only" Said Conner

"Sounds good he owes me for all the time I lived off the streets. This is gonna be fun" I replied

With that said we plained to go while the summer meeting thingy took place. Perfect paybacks are bitches and I am the fucking queen. What they didn't tell me was that was today guess they thought I knew. Well news flash not a chance of that. We decided we would go after we eat which since this horn thingy sounded and everyone is heading to the door is now. As we walked to the food court or whatever it is called I see plates but no food.

"Hey how the hell does this work. Where's the food?" I asked

"Just think of what you want and it appears" said some random someone

"Thanks whoever said that" I replied

I thought of Roman with cheese in it and a doughnut with chocolate feeling. Even if I lived in the streets the rich asshats kept me feed like the queen I am. As food appears I see everyone get up with their plates. Racking a good portion in a fire.

"What the actual fuck? Why are we burning food precious delicious food." I asked shocked

"Offering to the gods. If we don't they get pissed massive" said a voice I first met

"Okay but Percy why do we do that. These asshats left us to fend for ourselves. Then we still have to offer good food to them. Hell this would be like me giving good food to the suckers I got my money from." I said pissed

"It's just how it is Anna" he replies

Soon it was my turn I put half my romen in the fire and in said to Hermes fuck you asshat for all the pain and suffering I went through out there. Percy looked like I grew a few new limbs.

"What he deserves a lot more I toned it down from what I really wanted to say." I said with a grin as I walked back to my seat.

While unbelievable to me he heard that along with the whole meeting thingy. Not saying I learned later on most stuggled not to laugh while others did. Well I guess I pissed dad off first thing and this is only the beginning. Soon lunch or whatever was over and I was ready to start my big job. My lovely brothers after my not so happy offering decided to just tell me where to go. So I took a cab telling the driver to take me to the UPS building. After a while and silence we arrived. The door was locked so I looked for another door or window that I could open. Around back I found a back exit and well it use to be locked not no more though. As I walked in with a light I had borrowed from a store earlier that week looked around. Finally I saw something shiny. I love shiny things. I walked over to it and saw it was the same thingy that's on our cabin. I grab it thinking it was too damn big. It shunk it actually shunk. I stuffed it in my bag along with a lot of odd coins I saw other campers using. After my insult to mr.d I decided the wine God needed wine. So I snuck back out of the building and headed to a store. I grab some wine off the shelf while the check out person wasn't looking and walked out easy. By the good graces I got a cab back to the strawberry field. Paid and walked off. Lucky me no monster dudes this time. I walked back to my cabin before curfew amazingly.

"Im back fam" I yelled

"How....did....it...go" the brothers said one word then another they alternating the words

"Awesome even got our camp director or whatever a piece offering" I said pouring the loot on my bed

"Holy Hera is that" Travis asked

"I think it is" Connor added

"Dad's catalyst" both said together

"So that is what the shiny thing that shinks is. Cool wonder how long till he misses this beauty" I said smirking.

*Still working on this chapter so yeah sorry for all delay*