Chapter 3

Riker just looked at me. "They're dead?!" He asked, and I nodded and looked down. "That's Why I live alone" I said, fighting back more tears. I didn't want him to think that I Was one of those girls who cried for everything. He went silent, and looked across the room, to all the pictures on the wall. "When?" He asked, and I sighed. Not loud, and not voluntarily. It kinda just came. "We don't need to talk about it if you don't want to" Riker said, and I almost smiled at how sweet He Was. "It's ok. They died almost three years ago" I said, and looked at him. He had a sad expression on his face, it Was almost as He really cares about my dead parents, even though He never met them. "I'm sorry" He said, looking really sorry. I smiled a little. "It's ok, thanks".

We sat looking at eachother for a while, not saying anything. It wasn't weird or anything, we just sat looking at eachother. Eventually, He said "I've never noticed your eyes are light brown. I always thought they were dark brown". I started blushing like an idiot, and looked down in my lap. "You're really pretty, you know" He said, and I looked back up at him, to see that He Was blushing too. He Was so cute! "Thanks" I said, and looked back at his face. It Was his turn to look down in his lap, with red cheeks. I noticed how his eyebrows, and his hair roots were some shades darker than the rest of his hair, He Was probably dying it. I also noticed that He had the cutest little smile. "Like what You're seeing?" He asked, and looked at me. I had probably been staring. I felt my cheeks get heated again, but i didn't look away. "Uhm, I..." I started, but Shut my mouth. I Was kinda embarrased.

"Ehm, I know I haven't known you for a long time, and stuff, but...." Riker started, but trailed off a bit. Then He looked me straight into my eyes, and said "But I really like you". My heart started beating really fast. The only thing I managed to do Was to nod. "Is it any possible way that you kind of, maybe, possibly.....like me a little?" He asked, and I Was speechless. I think my mouth even hung open. "It's ok, if you don't, i mean.....Yeah, i kinda have to go" Riker mumbled, and since I couldn't get out any word, I did the only thing I Was Able to in my emotional state. I leaned forward, and pressed my lips to his.

I think He got very overwhelmed, cause He didn't respond at first, but then He kissed me back. And OMG, that Was some kiss! I haven't kissed a lot of guys before, and it's a long time ago, but I could say pretty sure that He Was the best kisser out of all of them. We weren't making out, but it wasn't like a regular kiss, either. Something in between, I guess.

--------TWO MONTHS LATER--------

"GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!" I sighed when I came trough my door, on a friday. I Was so tired, even though it wasn't late. I kicked off my shoes, and dropped my bag on the couch. Then I went into my room, and took my dress off me, and threw it in the laundry basket. I heard a muffled gasp, and turned around quickly, and screamed. Then I tried to cover myself up, and shouted "Riker! You could have given me a sign that you were in here!". I quickly got a big T-shirt from my closet, and put it on. Then I turned around to my grinning boyfriend, who were lying an my bed. "Awwww, Why did you have to put clothes on!" He pouted, while getting up from my bed. I rolled my eyes at him. "Someone is in a dirty mood today, I reckon?" I said, and He chuckled. "Could you blame me? It's you that just comes into here and Undress yourself right infront of me!" He said, and I sat down on my bed. "Again; I didn't know you were in here! How did you even get in in my apartement?" I asked, and lied down, cause my back Was hurting pretty bad. Riker laid down beside me, and said "You forgot to lock you door again". "Damn" I muttered under my breath, it Was the third time this week. "Do you know how sexy it is when girls swear?" Riker said, and smirked. I rolled my eyes again. Then I said "No, I don't know how sexy it is". "Well, it's very sexy" Riker said, with the same smirk on his face. I sighed. "I'm really tired, Riker" I said, and gave him a look that said 'nothing-is-gonna-happen-you-dork'. "It's ok, I wasn't trying anything. Just joking" He said, and kissed me on the cheek.