2.

The flight went smoothly. The landing too. Probably much to Cynthia's dismay. Mina had to chuckle at that thought. It didn't take long for her to get off the plane and get her luggage. The men became noisy again short before the landing, so she wanted nothing more than to leave this place as soon as possible. As she was about to exit she noticed her best friend standing at the side of the hall holding up a sign. An ugly sign saying "Taxi service for Mina 's butt". The black haired woman sighed and thought about buying a ticket home right at this moment. But in the end she couldn't help smiling at her dorky bestie. She made her way over to her. "Did you know that you're my least favourite person in the world? Just kidding those seven idiots over there took the lead." She greeted the redhead in front of her, shaking her head in the direction of the group as she mentions them. Cynthia only spares them a glance before she relpies. "Fuck you too. You really missed me huh?" They both chuckled at that before they embraced each other. "It's about time you moved you're ass over here" the tiny read head states before they part from their hug. "Amen" was all Mina replied. They made their way towards the exit. "Soooo, how does Olive Garden sound to you?" Cynthia asked making the black haired girl grin. "Sounds like a lot of breadsticks to me." They shared a laugh.
The rest of the way to the car was spent with catching up on the latest news and chatting about the upcoming time. They both climbed into the car and started jamming along to a playlist with their songs, which they put together before Mina left for korea.
After a while they arrived at their destination, making their way into the restaurant and getting some food. Munching down on the breadsticks Mina spoke up. "Sooo, you're going to work with who?" Cynthia finished chewing on her food before replying with a short "BTS". The black haired nodded before asking "Do you know them?" Her friend shook her head no. There was a short silence while they ate. "I hope they're nice. Not like those other celebs you worked with" Cynthia laughed at that and agreed. "And I hope they don't cup the mic. That's always a pain in the ass" she replied.
After finishing the meal they decided to head to Cyn's place. She opened the door for Mina and showed her where she could stay, even though Mina already knew that the spare room next to the master bedroom would be hers. "I'll let you settle in and theeeen... I've got a surprise for you" she announced wiggling her eyebrows a bit at the last part, leaving Mina alone with her luggage and a massive cloud of confusion. A surprise? She shrugged it of and dragged her stuff close to the bed, where she sat down and opened the zipper. Once she opened the lid she let out a huff of frustration and hid her head in her hands. "That's a joke. That's a really bad joke, right?" She spoke to herself, a habit she had from living alone. Her fingers parted to reveal her eyes a little. Her view crept up to the clothes laying more or less folded in the black suitcase. It weren't hers. Nothing of all this was hers. Out of annoyance she threw the lid shut again and kicked the suitcase away from her, causing it to bump against a wardrobe. Apparently it caused enough commotion for Cynthia to notice, since she entered the room a few seconds later. "What's wrong?" She asked, looking the other female over, worry written over her face. Mina silently pointed at the suitcase, which cause Cyn to walk over to it and reopen it. "Oh.. that's... not good?" She thought for a moment before recommending to call the airport Nd report the switched luggage. Mina did exactly that a few moments later, only getting a "We're going to call back when we found the right luggage" from the service assistant. In the meantime Cyn went over to her room, grabbing some comfortable clothes and laying them down on the bed for her friend. After the call ended she added a "Go take a shower and meet me in the living room, I know just the way to lighten your mood." With that she left again, leaving Mina no choice but to follow the order.
The shower did wonders to her mind, calming her down to a point where she was almost relaxed. After drying herself off she inspected the clothes Cynthia gave her, short sweatpants and a shirt, that would've probably been oversized if there wasn't such a height difference between the two girls. She put them on and tied her hair up in a messy bun, making her way over to the living room. "Hot chocolate or tea?" Her friend asked the second she stepped into the open spaced room. "Tea, please." Her feet moved her to the couch. She sat down with her legs criss crossed and looked at the TV, a smile creeping on her face. A season of supernatural was in the DVD player, ready to be started. It was their thing to binge watch the series whenever they spent a weekend together.
Cyn came over with two cups of steaming hot tea. "Here you go. Ready for some nostalgia?" She asked and beamed at Mina, who took the cup and nodded. "Let's go."
And with that Cynthia pressed play, leaning back into her soft pillows.

~~~
946 words