3.

Two days went by and the luggage problem still wasn't solved. Due to that Mina and Cynthia went out shopping for essentials like a toothbrush and some basic clothing. Even though Mina still lend some shirts and hoodies from her best friend.
These two days were spent with just properly catching up, the black haired woman visiting her family for a day and spending some time with friends she hadn't seen in a long time. It was all fun and games.
Then the day Cynthia had to work with BTS for the first time arrived. Mina decided to come along since she wanted to spend as much time with her as possible before they would be separated again. So they made their way to the hotel the group stayed in.
Arriving there didn't take long. It was about a five minute drive if it weren't for the traffic. Today however it was relatively calm, just a few too many cars at the traffic lights, causing the time they needed to double. Finding a spot to park the car was also surprisingly easy. And with that they walked into the lobby. As soon as they entered they were greeted by a man. "Good morning. I'm Sejin, the manager of BTS. I assume you're Cynthia Flores?" She nodded and gave the manager a handshake. He proceeded to look at the other female standing in front of him. "And you are?" he asked. Mina smiled at him and held her hand out. "My name is Mina Williams. I'm a friend of Cynthia." The black haired man nodded and shook her hand. Though he was hesitant he allowed her to come along. The trio moved to another part of the lobby, which was more secluded. It looked a little like a huge living room with its sofas scattered around a big TV, two rather large coffee tables standing in between. Two of said sofas were taken by a group of seven young men. Mina looked at them, knowing she saw them somewhere before. Once they arrived by the group, they all stood up slightly bowing to the girls. One of them spoke up, introducing them. Apparently his name was namjoon. As he spoke a light bulb went on in Minas head. Those were the guys from the airport. She internally prayed for her best friend that they wouldn't be as loud and obnoxious all the time, remembering more than well how much they got on her nerves.
After the introduction they all sat down again, including the two girls who took a seat on an empty sofa right next to the group. Cynthia took a deep breath before starting. "So, I asked you to bring the songs you're going to perform. Do you have them here?" She asked while getting her laptop out and setting it up. Sejin took a USB stick out and handed it to her. She thanked him and finished setting everything up. After opening a document she turned her attention back to the group. "Are you guys going to talk to the audience?" she asked and watched them. They looked visibly offended and let out things like "Yes" or "Of course" out all at once, making her cringe a little. "Sorry for asking" she started "there's people that don't do that." With her explanation the group went quite again. She sighed and turned to her document, quickly typing the set list down. "In between which sings do you want to talk?" The boys looked at each other as if they haven't thought about that. Mina, who just sat there and watched scoffed. How could they not be prepared so shortly before their first show? She looked at her friend, which had an expression adorn her face that showed that she was thinking the same. After a moment of silence the boys spoke up again. Each one giving their input on when they could talk, but again all at the same time. This time their manager intervened, telling them to slow down and talk one at a time. They grew quiet again, one man on the far left speaking up first. "Well of course we're going to need a moment before the last song" he said. Mina was sure that his name was Taehyung, since he showed the same boxy smile he showed when he was introduced to them. Cynthia just nodded and typed something down before looking up again.
It continued like this until they had all the breaks sorted out. The red haired girl asked them some more questions regarding the performance. The group worked well together, making the process rather short. After everything was sorted out, Cynthia gave her number to the leader of the group in case there were things they had forgotten about or she needed to clarify something and with that the girls left again.
As soon as they stepped out if the hotel Mina sighed. "Remember the group I told you about at the airport?" She asked and looked over at Cyn. She nodded causing her best friend to continue. "It's them." Cynthia chuckled a bit before replying with a "Well, I sure hope they won't annoy me as much as they annoyed you." She rolled her eyes after saying that, which showed Mina that she didn't really believe in that. "Fingers crossed. If you need me to tag along and prevent you from kicking their butts, you know I'm down." Both of them chuckled at that, making their way over to the car. Once they were buckled up Cynthia turned to Mina. "How about going out tonight? That club we used to go to is still there and I'll probably need a drink when I'm done with this stuff." At the last part she pointed at the laptop. Mina thought about it for a moment. "I still don't have my clothes and we didn't buy anything for a party" she thought out loud, causing Cyn to wave it off. "Then we're doing that now. Is it a yes or a yes?" She grinned. Seeing how much she wanted to go Mina gave in and smiled at the shorty. "It's a yes"

~~~
1028 words