CHAPTER 1

(Authors POV)

"Daddy!" Jimin yelled as he ran to Jungkook. "Hey, baby boy," Jungkook said as he picked Jimin up. Jimin buried his head in Jungkook's neck. "Jiminiw mished you." "Aw, I missed you too." Jungkook put Jimin down and went to his room. Jimin showed a stuffed animal to Jungkook. "Daddy, I named Kookie." The front door opened and closed. "Jungkook? Jimin? Anyone home?" Jimin ran down the stairs. "Eomma!" "Hey princess." Jimin hugged Seokjin.

_______

 After a couple of hours Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Namjoon walked in. Jimin was taking a nap and came downstairs and watched cartoons and played with stuffed animals. 

Everyone was sitting in the living room watching Jimin. Yoongi walked in and Jimin got up and put a stuffed animal in his face. 

Yoongi pushed his hand down and left the room. "What's up with him?" Taehyung asked. "I don't know." Replied Hoseok. 

Yoongi was in his room trying to sleep but he couldn't. 

He got up and put on his shoes.
He walked downstairs and put on his coat and left. 

(Yoongi's POV) 

I thought to myself. 

'Should I tell them? No, they won't accept me.' 

I walked down the street to a corner and kept thinking. 

'Why wouldn't they accept me? They accepted Jimin.'

But my conscience replied. 

'But Jimin is the youngest. Grow up.'. 

I sighed and kept walking. 

I glanced behind me and saw a man wearing a black hoodie following me.
'Calm down Yoongi, he's not following you.' I thought to myself. 

I turned quickly but the man was still behind me. I sped up and started to run. 

I ran into an alley to avoid being seen but the man was right behind me and grabbed my hood. The man pined me to the wall. 

A tear fell out of my eye. 

"I sowwy! Don't hurt me!" I cried. 

'Shit I slipped!'

(Authors POV) 

"I wouldn't hurt you." Yoongi looked up and saw Hoseok. "You run fast." Yoongi was shocked and Hoseok pretended not to hear what Yoongi said. 

Yoongi wouldn't look Hoseok in the eye.
"Look at me." Hoseok looked down at the older. 

Yoongi glanced at him and looked down. 

Hoseok lifted Yoongi's chin. "Yoongi? Are you a little?". 

"No, of course not!" Yoongi became defensive, "Why would you think that?". 

"Yoongi!" Hoseok said dominantly. 

Yoongi became submissive towards the younger, "Y-yeah?". 

"I will only ask one more time. Are you a little?". 

"No." He whispered and he got out of Hoseok's grip and ran as fast as he could home. Hoseok was right behind him. 

Yoongi ran to his room and slammed and locked the door.
Hoseok walked to his room and went shopping online. 

He was shopping for Yoongi. 

Hoseok was going to show him that he was a little. 

Yoongi laid on his bed and cried himself to sleep.
That night it stormed, Yoongi and Jimin woke up. 

Jimin hugged Jungkook tighter and Jungkook held him tighter. 

"It's okay baby boy. Go to sleep, the storm will be over soon, okay?", "o-otway d-daddy, a-as long, as ywou gwive cuddles,", "I promise, I'll give you some cuddles,", with that, they fell asleep.

Yoongi cried and was about to knock on Hoseok's door, but Seokjin saw him. "Yoongi? What are you doing up?" Yoongi panicked and came up with a rather lame excuse. 

"Um, I was going to see how Hoseok was going, with the storm and all.". 

Seokjin raised an eyebrow. "He doesn't wake up to storms. He's not afraid.", Yoongi was now crying in the inside, "Oh, the things you learn every day." Yoongi bolted to his room and locked the door. 

"That kid." Seokjin muttered, before going back to his room and sleeping. 

After a couple of minutes Yoongi peaked out his door and knocked on Hoseok's door.
He went in quietly and had tears streaming down his face.

 "What, is it, however you are?" muttered a tired Hoseok. 

"Y-y-yooni scared." Hoseok turned on the lamp and saw Yoongi holding his shooky and crying.

He couldn't say 'no' to that sight.

"Come here." Yoongi climbed in bed with Hoseok and Hoseok hugged him. "How old are you baby?" "Frew." Suga said holding up three fingers. 

Hoseok cupped his face and gently caressed his cheeks, wiping away the tears he had.

"It's okay, the storm will only last a few hours, it's not forever if it wants to hurt you then it's going to have to get through me first,".

"Can you sleep now?", Hoseok asked, with a soft smile on his face.

Yoongi nodded and put his head on Hoseok's chest. 

"Night baby.".

"Night daddy.". 

Hoseok turned off the light, smiled, and hugged Yoongi tighter.

To be continued.....
So how was it?😬😅

Mhm Suga said he wasn't a little.😑I totally believe him.