Chapter 7

"So baby why did you go to the park without telling me hm?" "Appa asked me to go." He cried. "Who is Appa, baby?" "Taetae is Appa." "So if I go ask him he will say you went to the park together?" J-hope said rubbing his thigh. Suga shook his head 'yes'. "Alright, i'll go ask him." J-hope left and went to Taehyung's room. "Hey Tae?" "Yeah?" "Did you go to the park with Suga today?" "Yeah, we just got home." J-hope went to Suga's room but he was gone. Suga snuck down the hall to his Appa's room. "Appa, daddy go to punish Yooni." He cried."Why bubby?" "He don't believe we went to park together." J-hope was running around the house trying to find Yooni. He went back to Tae's room to see if he had see him and saw Taehyung holding a sleeping red face Suga. J-hope went in the room and picked him up. Suga unconsciously relaxed even more and J-hope put a pacifier in his mouth. And J-hope went to his room and fell asleep with Suga in his arms and hugged him tight.

The next day Suga woke up in J-hopes arms and snuggled deeper into his arms and J-hope tightened his grip. He signed in contentment. "Hey princess?" "Yes daddy?" "I'm sorry I didn't believe you." "It's okay. I wove you. Go back to sleep?" "Yes." They fell asleep. When they woke up it was 12:30pm. "Finally you two are awake." Jungkook said next to a Jimin with food all over himself. Jin chuckled. "You are very messy." He said to a little Jimin. Suga clung and hid behind J-hope when Jin looked at him. J-hope sat Suga down and he ate chicken nuggets while J-hope had a blood bag. "I think that we should all go to the park." Said Namjoon. "Go park?" yooni squealed with his mouth full. "Princess don't talk with your mouth full." Said J-hope. Yooni swallowed and said. "Sowwy daddy." "Let's take everyone to the park." Confirmed Jungkook. After lunch everyone got ready to go to the park. Jin packed a bag with blankets, pacifiers, bottles of milk, juice, water, and some diapers just in case. After everyone was in the car they went to the park. Jimin was chasing a butterfly and Suga was playing on the swings. The other five were sitting on the bench watching but looked away for a second. A man came up behind Jimin and Suga saw and ran as fast as he could and pushed him out of the way and yelled. "Go get daddy!" Jimin ran to their gaurdians crying. "Daddy, the man was going to take me but Yooni pushed me out of the way and the man took him." "What!" The guys jumped up and saw the man throw Suga into the van. The man smirked at them and closed the door and the van drove away leaving the man in the street. Jin ran and grabbed him, knocking him unconscious. They brought him to their basement and tied him up. 

(Suga' POV) 

I slipped out of little space scared. I was in a van with scary men by me. "Hey boy, you scared?" I  didn't want to risk answering them so I  said nothing. Another man put a gun to my head. "Answer him." I hesitated and then said. "No, I;m not scared because I saved my friend." The man slapped me really hard. "Then we will make you regret saving him." I cried and slipped into little space. When we got to the destination they dragged me out of the van and into a room. I was terrified because it was such a nice room. As a little I curled up in the corner and cried and hid my face and soon fell asleep. A man came in and touched my head. I woke up and flinched thinking he was going to hit me. "Who you?" I whispered shyly. "Are you Jimin?" I thought quickly and shook my head 'yes'. "What's your name?" I asked. "My name is Mark." (Okay so the reason "Jimin" doesn't remember Mark is because 1. he's not Jimin and 2. They were boyfriends but then Jimin got into a accident and doesn't remember anything. Just go with this hot garbage that I call my fanfic.)

I nodded and Mark ruffled my hair. "Bye Jiminie." I went back to sleep praying that J-hope would come and find me. "Come on Jiminie, it's  like your the same from when we were dating." I sat up and looked at him in little space. "Eat?" I said with puppy eyes. "Awww. Yes." We went down to eat and Mark put his arm around my lower back. I yelped and trembled. "Jiminie, why do you look so different?" "I guess time really changed me?" "Yeah, I guess so." "Why did you take me? I don't know you." I  said carefully. "Your cute and I won't ever let you go. And you were my boyfriend." I looked at him with fear in his eyes. "Don't worry. I'll be your new daddy." "But I don't want a new one." Mark smack me across the face and I fell down. "Too bad. You will love me and I'm not letting you go." Mark stormed away and left me crying. I went to my room and cried as Mark stormed out of the house slamming the door and locking it. 

(BTS POV)

We could hear the yells of the man in our basement. we haven't ever used it for violence before but it's worth it now. We went down to interrogate him. "Where is Suga?" Said J-hope. "Who's Suga?" Taehyung slammed the man against the wall. "The little boy you took." The mans eyes widened. "We got the wrong boy?" He muttered. "What do you mean you got the wrong boy?" Jin demanded. "Mark wanted to get Jimin. But the one problem is he doesn't know what he looks like today. And if Mark find's out that he has the wrong boy, he will kill him." Jimin's face paled as he had a flashback. 

*Flashback Jimin's POV*

I was walking to Mark's house because he wanted to spend some time together. I walked up to his porch and knocked on the door nervously. Praying that he wouldn't hurt me this time. He opened the door and I walked in and took my shoes off. "Hey babe." Mark shoved me against the door and said. "What took you so long huh? Are you cheating on me you whore?" "No! I had to wait for my mom to get home from work and then walk here because you know that I don't have a phone so I couldn't call her or call you and explain why I would be late." Mark threw me and I hit a wall. He kept hitting me until I was on the ground he stood over me and beat me. "Who owes you?" "You do!" I cried and covered my face. "And what's my name?" "Mark." I cried again. "That's right slut and you better remember it." 

*Flashback ends*

Jimin ran upstairs and Jungkook went after him. "Baby boy? Do you know this Mark guy? "Please don't say his name. He was my abusive boyfriend back went I went to school." "Who are you?" Said J-hope. "I'm Jackson and I'm sorry about this Suga guy but you have to understand I had no choice. He's holding my younger brother hostage and the only way Mark would let him go was if I have him Jimin. He had grown an unhealthy obsession with him." "Why shouldn't we kill you?" Namjoon snapped. "Whoa whoa." Jackson said with his hands up. "Let's make a deal." He continued. "Okay, I'm listening." "I know where he is and I need your help getting my brother back." "Deal." His address is xxx-xxx-xxx main street.