Chapter 8 Final

(Suga's POV)

I. was crying hating what my life has come too. But i'm glad that's it's me and not Jimin. Mark came into my room and grabbed my wrists. "I see you don't have your scars anymore. Should we fix that?" Suga shook his head 'no'. Mark grabbed a razor and put 10 cuts on each of my wrists. He started to laugh as I started to cry and he left the room. It hurt's so much." I whimpered. I want to go home. A maid came in and said. "Master wishes to see you for dinner." The maid saw what Mark did to my wrists and looked at me with pity. "Come here." I went to him and we went to the bathroom. He was cleaning my wounds and said. "You're not Jimin are you?" I hesitatened and then he spoke again. "I'm not working with Mark he took me from my brother Jackson. I'm Bambam by the way." "No, I'm not Jimin. I'm Yoongi." "Why did you say you were?" Bambam asked. "Im protecting him. He wouldn't survive." "You have gut's Yoongi. I have to give you that." Bambam finished wrapping my wounds and brought me to "Master". We went to the dinning room and I sat down. "Hello Jimin. It's nice of you to finally join me." I hung my head. "I'm sorry sir, he was fixing my wounds." "And who caused them in the first place hm?" "I did sir." I said. "Good job. You earned dinner." The maid brought dinner and put it in front of Mark and I. "Eat." Mark commanded. I ate some of my dinner before I got full. "I'm full sir." "Bambam! Bring him to his room and don't let him leave." Bambam and I rushed to my room. I was reading a book and so was Bambam. He put his book down and Mark came into the room. "Bambam stand outside the room while I have some alone time with Jimin." I backed into the wall. "What are you doing sir?" "Touching what's mine." Mark touched my arm and I flinched. "Stop." I said despite for him to leave me alone. "No, you are mine and I will never let you go Jiminie." His hands trailed all over my body and I cried. Mark slapped me and went out of the room. Bambam came rushing in the room and I curled into a ball praying that J-hope will find me. I cried into Bambams chest. My window opened and it was J-hope. "Who are you?" J-hope snarled at Bambam and ripped me away from him. "Don't worry, he helped me and he is coming too." I said. "Jackson's brother?" J-hope asked and Bambam nodded. J-hope looked at me and said. "Come on let's get you home." I jumped and clung to him. "Home." I said. We went home and that Jackson dude hugged Bambam. I went to my room. "Hey are you okay." "No, wan dada 'n' appa." I cried and slipped into littlespace. "I'm here bubby." Taehyung said racing into the room where J-hope and I were. I jumped into Appa's lap and J-hope said. "What did he do to you hm?" "He touched Yooni and hurt wrist." "Show me princess." I took off the wrapping that Bambam put on and showed him. "He did this to you!!" "Yeah, he kept calling me Jimin. I didn't want him to get hurt so I pretended to be him." I whispered. "You saved him princess. You saved Jimin." "I protected my brother." We went downstairs and big Jimin ran and hugged me and I slipped out of little space. "Thank you for saving my hyung." Jimin said hugging me extra tight. "I had to protect you." I said hugging him back. The seven of us sat down in the living room to watch a movie. Little Jimin sat on Jungkook's lap and paid attention to the movie and I sat on J-hopes not caring about the movie. I just wanted to cuddle my daddy. 

THE END MY BROS...

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT BOOK- DANNY