Boyfriend scenarios

As the title says it's a boyfriend scenario if you had your period uwu

Mirio✊:
He would not panic you would tell him and he would buy stuff like pads and stuff your wanting, "mirio" you said "Yeah?" He asked "I need padsss" you groaned and he goes get your pads he would baby you for as long as it lasts and he would be sure to for you to drink water and change your pads every 8 hours.

Deku💚:
He would panic for a little bit he knows about the mood swings and how you could get emotional anytime someone bullies him or your cramping, "Deku" "Y-Yes?" "My stomach hurts" "A-Ah I will get the t-Tylenol" and he will baby you and not let you leave the house incase your pad leaks (Hah trust me) and he will get you anything you ask for even if it's a weird craving you think of him as your gentleman.

Bakugo💥:
He will get pissed when he sees you cramping and your mood swings about your cramping and how you have to go to the store to get pads without him, he's like a baby he needs you when your on your period and shit but he will get pads when your looking for some one time you couldn't find any even you lost your shoe so he went to buy some without you knowing and come back with a bag of pads for you, "SHIT I CAN NOT FIND ANY!" You yelled and he sighed and put on his shoes quietly am left you stayed home looking for some, "MY FUCKING STOMACH HURTS!" You plopped over and held your stomach "Fuckkkkkk" you groaned until your heard the door click and open, you boyfriend noticed you were holding your stomach "I could walk- SHIT!" You couldn't move your back or torso without your stomach hurting like hell "Lay down" he demanded and left to go make food.

Denki⚡️:
He would fucking cry over it he hasn't seen you like that before until you had it.

Sero👌:
He would give you his hoodies and let you lay down for hours making sure you were alright and drinking enough water hes like your over protective husband but you were only dating. And he would make sure you had a lot of hugs and kisses and cuddles through out the day.

Kirishima🦈 :
He would help you every time you needed it he would buy pads take you anywhere you wanted or needed to be he would follow you to make sure you didn't start cramping and he didn't have to run to you he would think of himself as a very manly person "Your very manly Kiri" you said and he smiled "Thank you" he said "Your welcome" and you would smile to make sure your alright.

Tamaki🖤:
He would basically do anything he could to make you smile he would help you cool although he was nervous you were there so he wanted to help you and he was doing really good helping, you were grateful to have him as your boyfriend.

Tetsutetsu🤍:
He is like Kirishima but doesn't follow you around just makes sure your alright.

Mineta🤮:
Hah sike I won't do this pervert 😂

Aizawa😴:
He would basically do anything to make you happy and help you do stuff around the house and do things for you.

All might💪:
He's usually gone.

Tokoyami🖤:
He would buy pads for you he is like Sero but more helpful he would be protective if someone looked at you in a weird way he would get dark shadow ready to attack but you helped him calm down,

Dabi👏:
Be helpful and help you around but when your not he would want attention and when you were he would give to attention when you felt like you were getting stabbed in your stomach.

Shigaraki✋🤚:
He can't touch you unless he wears gloves.

Todoroki🔥❄️:
Same as Dabi.

Shinso👌:
Same as his dad uwu

Overhaul (Kai Chisaki)🙃:
He would literally help you when you can't find pants when your pad leaks and would help you get comfy sometimes and he is usually gone for work.

Tenya💨:
He would be helpful and make sure you had everything you need he thought of you as his queen and you thought of him as your average caring boyfriend

Present mic🎤 :
He would screech when he saw you cramping XD

Neito Monoma🙃:
He would care for once in his life and help you when your crying because it hurts really really bad sometimes he's always helping you.

Hawks🦅:
He would help like Sero and mirio a lot so he knows what he's doing to help you around and making sure you aren't doing anything wrong

Ojiro💛:
He's a baby he would help you and love you till your period was over but nothing ever really happened to him.

Okay okay 827 words 'cause why not :D I'm bored