discovered

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE SETO, DIDNT ANYONE YOU TO KNOCK," Atem screamed at whoever entered the room.

"I HAVENT KNOCKED ON YOUR DOOR IN 3 WEEKS CAUSE YOU DECIDED TO STOP TALKING TO EVERYONE LIKE A LITTLE BITCH," Seto screamed in response.

Atem got off of me and I had no idea what to do. Do I stay here or sit up too? I decided to sit up on the bed next to a now infuriated Atem.

I looked at Seto, he looked familiar, one of the advisors I had seen at Atem's meetings when I was his guard. He glared at me.

"IS THAT YOUR OLD GUARD WHO DISAPPEARED?" Seto pointed at me as he continued to scream, "WHY IS HE HERE AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU MAKING OUT WITH HIM? I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON THE VERGE OF DYING WE ALL DID!"

Atem rolled his eyes and started to yell again, "SO WHAT IF WE ARE WHAT'S IT TO YOU?!"

Who is this guy and why is he speaking to the pharaoh this way? These two are fighting like brothers.

"FIRST OF ALL, COULD YOU PLEASE PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON ALREADY?" Seto yelled as Atem crumbled up his shirt in a rage and threw it at him. He didn't even flinch before continuing, "SECOND OF ALL, HOW COULD YOU MOPE AROUND IN YOUR ROOM FOR A MONTH INSTEAD OF DOING YOUR WORK? NOW I FIND YOU UP HERE FOOLING AROUND WITH SOME WORTHLESS PEASANT BOY WHILE I DO ALL OF YOUR WORK! DOES YOUR ROLE OF PHARAOH MEAN NOTHING TO YOU!"

Atem's eyes seemed to be lit ablaze and if he wasn't already in a rage he sure was now, as he shouted, "CALL HIM WORTHLESS ONE MORE TIME I DARE YOU! YUGI IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME AND YOU DARE INSULT HIM! I KNOW THAT I NEED TO START TAKING MY JOB MORE SERIOUSLY BUT HOW DARE YOU INSULT HIM!" Atem then grabbed my hand as if too prove a point.

Seto's expression mellowed, "I'll give you today but tommorow I expect you in all of your meetings, plus I always knew you were gay."

"Takes one to know one," Atem sneered as Seto started to leave he called, "YOU BETTER NOT TELL ANYONE OR SO HELP ME GODS YOU WILL BE SORRY."

"Who is Seto?" I ask Atem after he left slamming the door behind him.

"My cousin and the head priest," Atem responded as he seemed to be completely calm now.

Makes since why they fight like siblings if they are cousins.

"Are you guys close," I ask Atem.

"Extremely, we grew up together, but now we mostly fight. All in good fun though," Atem answered, "He won't tell anyone about us I promise."

"Am I going to have to stay in your room for the rest of my life, hiding from everyone except you?" I asked him seriously.

He looked very suprised and confused then after a 30 seconds of silence he responded firmly, "No, perhaps for the time being but I promise I will find a way for us to be together outside of my bedroom," he paused, "No it's not just mine anymore it's also yours."

His words warmed my cheeks and sped up the beat of my heart. I responded to his words with a small kiss on the lips.

"You're so cute," he smiled pulling me into an embrace.

"We only have today and then you have to go do your job," I told him, "What should we do?"

"How about we start back where we left off before Seto interrupted us," he told me pushing gently back on the bed.